ABGX360 error: there's no verified rip of Xex CRC 1CABCF9E

JacobMOX91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I downloaded a PAL italian FIFA 19, and I got this error from ABGX. Can I burn the image safely without verifying it? I have Verbatim 8,5 gb dvds, do I need to do other things to burn this game correctly beyond the .dvd file with LayerBreak=2133520?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can input a default layerbreak in imgburn, then never have to use .dvd files again, but you would have to change it for an xgd2 game. it's most likely safe, because verification is a tested value while unverified, ssv1, is an assumed value.

Reactions: JacobMOX91

JacobMOX91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
you can input a default layerbreak in imgburn, then never have to use .dvd files again, but you would have to change it for an xgd2 game. it's most likely safe, because verification is a tested value while unverified, ssv1, is an assumed value.
Thanks for the reply. I still remember you helping me a few weeks ago, I can't help but to be grateful to you :)

Reactions: godreborn

JacobMOX91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Unfortunately the disc turned out to be unreadable. The good news is I tried with an ABGX fully tested iso under 8 gb (Far Cry 2) and finally it burned well and setups completely. It's my first successfully burned game in three tries.

Maybe it was BurnerMAX Payload fault (It came up with a menu with this wording, I clicked yes and it started burning)? Or maybe my burner (an old Writemaster Sh-222) doesn't support overburn?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that layerbreak is for an xgd3 game. I have two jtags, and one of them I've had for like 13 years. I used to burn games before xkey existed, and I never was a part of that aspect when xgd3 was released, so I don't know anything about overburning a game. I do know it's required for xgd3, but how to do it or what drives to use, I don't know.

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately the disc turned out to be unreadable. The good news is I tried with an ABGX fully tested iso under 8 gb (Far Cry 2) and finally it burned well and setups completely. It's my first successfully burned game in three tries.

Maybe it was BurnerMAX Payload fault (It came up with a menu with this wording, I clicked yes and it started burning)? Or maybe my burner (an old Writemaster Sh-222) doesn't support overburn?

Here is a list of compatible drives.

https://thegamescene.boards.net/thread/4/burnermax-payload-tool-drive-compatibility

If your drive is not listed here, you can't overburn.

There are methods to truncate XGD3 ISOs to fit on the disc without using overburn.

Note however, that this is as secure on Xbox Live as an unverfied ISO.

JacobMOX91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
that layerbreak is for an xgd3 game. I have two jtags, and one of them I've had for like 13 years. I used to burn games before xkey existed, and I never was a part of that aspect when xgd3 was released, so I don't know anything about overburning a game. I do know it's required for xgd3, but how to do it or what drives to use, I don't know.
Don't worry, you already helped me a lot.

Reactions: godreborn

JacobMOX91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Here is a list of compatible drives.

https://thegamescene.boards.net/thread/4/burnermax-payload-tool-drive-compatibility

If your drive is not listed here, you can't overburn.

There are methods to truncate XGD3 ISOs to fit on the disc without using overburn.

Note however, that this is as secure on Xbox Live as an unverfied ISO.
It's listed on "Working Drives (may not burn games properly).". So it was probably burner's fault... maybe I can give it another try to see if it burns well? I found very detailed italian guides, so i think I can try again.

I don't know if it's useful, but I verifyed the disc at the end of the burning and at 49% it gave me a "CRC error".

However I'm just playing offline, can you tell we how's called the method for truncating the isos?

Last edited by JacobMOX91,

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's listed on "Working Drives (may not burn games properly).". So it was probably burner's fault... maybe I can give it another try to see if it burns well? I found very detailed italian guides, so i think I can try again.

I don't know if it's useful, but I verifyed the disc at the end of the burning and at 49% it gave me a "CRC error".

However I'm just playing offline, can you tell we how's called the method for truncating the isos?
https://www.360-hq.com/xbox-tutorials-177.html

Reactions: JacobMOX91

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too