Homebrew X-Flak's Top Wii Channels!

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
USB support for tantric's emulators now require cIOS202, tantric has released an installer for this, u can find it on the google code page for any of his emulators.

Its weird that its working through the homebrew channel but not the forwarder channel... if u were missing IOS202 it should not be working in either case... is it possible u have 2 versions saved on your card?? An older one not needing cIOS202 and a newer one that does?

fyi, if u want 249 to work with wad manager, update your wad manager, i recommend yet another wad manager mod (yawmm).

edit: I just re-tested it myself, and I can access roms from USB just fine when its launched via the forwarder channel. Try installing cIOS202 and see if that fixes the problem.

I installed 202 just now and all the forwarders work fine now... except for Wii64. Wii64 when loading with the channel tells me it can't find my USB, even though it works fine through HBC.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
it doesn't make sense for it to be working differently via the forwarder channel and the HBC... assuming the forwarder channel successfully loads the app, it should operate the same as if u used any method to launch it (HBC, Wiixplorer, bannerbomb, etc.).

Wii64 uses cios249, so make sure u have that installed... i'm not sure if new cios's like 249[57]v19 will work with it, u may want to try base38 rev19 or rev17

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the USB working. Not sure how I did it. I used the new Wii64 USB2 mod, that may have been it.

However, I've had this problem since I first installed the wad and I want to see if I'm the only person with the problem. The spinning N logo spins VERY slowly, and it takes awhile to load the channel when I click it. If I'm going through channels with the + and - buttons on my Wiimote and get to the channel, it actually freezes my Wii. It's like the animation in the channel is too much for the Wii to handle. It seems to run okay in the Youtube video you posted though, and I only have 18 channels installed (that includes the disc channel and other official channels that come on the Wii.)

roastedvegetable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love using the Wad Manager forwarder but Wad Manager 1.7 code dumps on exit when using it.
frown.gif

Yep.

fcreeves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey all. im having trouble tracking down a channel/forwarder. ive seen it featured on youtube a few times, but no dl links are given. im on a 4.1U system, and looking for a channel or forwarder for OpenBOR. gets a lil old having to launch thru the HBC everytime. any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. thank you all in advance for these fine channels and this great thread

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
roastedvegetableritz said:
I love using the Wad Manager forwarder but Wad Manager 1.7 code dumps on exit when using it.
frown.gif

Yep.
just use YAWMM instead, its much better and has proper 'return-to' handling.

But if u must continue using WMv1.7 and u are still getting these problems... I think if I use a different nand loader (wanin's instead of comex) it may work for those problematic apps (but wanin's nand loader show's a quick flash of a not so pretty loading page). If there you want a forwarder channel that uses the alternate nand loader, just say so and I'll quickly throw it together so that u can test if it works with those 'problematic' versions of wad manager.

roastedvegetable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
roastedvegetableritz said:
frown.gif

Yep.
just use YAWMM instead, its much better and has proper 'return-to' handling.

But if u must continue using WMv1.7 and u are still getting these problems... I think if I use a different nand loader (wanin's instead of comex) it may work for those problematic apps (but wanin's nand loader show's a quick flash of a not so pretty loading page). If there you want a forwarder channel that uses the alternate nand loader, just say so and I'll quickly throw it together so that u can test if it works with those 'problematic' versions of wad manager.

I went and tried YAWMM some time back with it and it worked once but then afterwards code dumped (or something else happened, don't remember ha). Moved on to MMM and that reboots the system which is better than a code dump so I've been happy with that for a while.
smile.gif

secrettrek3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Really newb question here, but most of the links in the initial post come up for me as linking to ugallaries and linkbucks instead of well... Anything normal.

I can see the videos on youtube (well, most of them anyway) and they all link here to download them, but then every link I try ends up being something like this: http://ff9520ca.linkbucks.com/

Where/how can I download these loaders? I'd really like the WiiSX one...

EDIT: And you know what? I just realized those were ads before the download links. Uh, nevermind!

KingMuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man do you take channel requests? if ya do could ya make
a Accio Hacks forwarder AND Save Game Manager Gx Forwarder?

Evil-Popeye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Could you put a picture of the channel in the spoilers so I don't have to load youtube videos please? (my broadband bandwidth is pathetic).

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Some Channels Updated

*Updated the following channels to v3 - these forwarders require IOS58 and boot using USB2.0 speeds. They are also able to launch apps with arguments and direct hardware access from and SD card and a FAT32/NTFS Hard Drive (note, if trying to boot an app from an NTFS hard drive but the app doesn't support NTFS results will vary). Thanks to Narolez for the NForwarder code and to FIX94 for helping me compile it.
  • FCEUGX (NES Emulator)
  • SNES9XGX (SNES Emulator)
  • VBAGX (Visual Boy Advance Emulator)
  • WAD Manager
  • Wii64 (N64 Emulator)
  • WiiXplorer
  • WiiSX
  • WiiMC - new to this list
  • USBLoader - new to this list (same as the one supplied in ModMii)
@Evil-Popeye, if you or someone provides me with snapshot, I will add it when I have time

edit: I just embedded all the youtube videos into the spoilers, so you don't need to be redirected to youtube via linkbucks just to view the videos anymore

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sweet as usual. Could you additionally upload all forwarders as one package? And second question, what will USB Loader do if i have multiple USB-loaders on my SD-card (e.G. CFG and Wiiflow)?

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
i may put together a download pack later one, we'll see

re your other question, it will load the first file it finds in the list I've provided, so for example, the USB-Loader forwarder will launch w/e app it finds in the usbloader folder first, so if u want wiiflow to boot before usbloader_cfg then rename the wiiflow folder to usbloader

Channel Forwards to:
SD:/apps/usbloader/boot.dol
USB:/apps/usbloader/boot.dol
SD:/apps/usb-loader/boot.dol
USB:/apps/usb-loader/boot.dol
SD:/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol
USB:/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol
SD:/apps/WiiFlow/boot.dol
USB:/apps/WiiFlow/boot.dol
SD:/apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol
USB:/apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I see. Maybe you could improve this forwarder in the future with holding down buttons for different loaders.

Do nothing => Loader 1
Hold Button A => Loader 2
Hold Button B => Loader 3

Anyway i really like your work.

32iCk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody tell me how to install the MP Player, the WiiMC cause i'm new in thism i put the .wad in the folder of the SD "wad" and in the Wad manager it doesn't found the file, can somebody tell me how to install it please....Ty for the channelez

Jojse

Trophies
XP
Country
hybrid -x1 said:
Hey man do you take channel requests? if ya do could ya make
a Accio Hacks forwarder AND Save Game Manager Gx Forwarder?

I would also very much like forwarders this two apps... Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land