OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
chop said:
Question if I replace the .dol in you Neogamma r8final auto boot with the r9 beta47, will it still auto boot?
nope, the code that makes it autoboot is actually a part of the dol.

Unless you use gamecube backup discs, neogamma r8 is just as good as neogamma r9 (only changes to neogamma in r9 were to enhance GC backup disc loading, with more features like cheats, etc.)

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:
chop said:
Question if I replace the .dol in you Neogamma r8final auto boot with the r9 beta47, will it still auto boot?
nope, the code that makes it autoboot is actually a part of the dol.

Unless you use gamecube backup discs, neogamma r8 is just as good as neogamma r9 (only changes to neogamma in r9 were to enhance GC backup disc loading, with more features like cheats, etc.)

Yeah that's exactly why I use it, CFG covers everything I need for the Wii, Neogamma I use for the GC only.

any chance a R9 channel?

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a couple of hidden channels set up with CrazyIntro; usb loaders_homebrew apps_etc.. Sadly these are linked to sd:\\apps\ and are not usb:\\apps\ compatibile. Could I simply do the same conversion for your forwarder apps w/o it messing up the usb:\\apps\ directory? I read you tweaked it alittle and you cannot replace the dol but will converting it to a hidden channel change any of this? I would really like to have usb:\\ support like this so i can keep my Wii looking as spiffy as possible ;.)

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@chop, if u want an r9 channel, just install a neogamma forwarder channel and save r9 to your sd card or fat32 hard drive... but it wont autoboot... as of right now, I have no intention (or time) to create an autoboot mod of r9, sorry!

@kylster, I've never managed to get hidden channels to work (using WiiCrazy's Hide and Seek built for crazy intro). Make sure u have the proper brick protection in place (bootmii and/or priiloader) then go ahead and try to make my channels invisible. FYI, the dols in my channels are priiloader compatible, so u can just install the dols as files in priiloader if u like.

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:
@chop, if u want an r9 channel, just install a neogamma forwarder channel and save r9 to your sd card or fat32 hard drive... but it wont autoboot... as of right now, I have no intention (or time) to create an autoboot mod of r9, sorry!

Yeah that's how I'm set-up now, thanks anyway.

yabel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having some issues getting these to run. I installed the USBLoADER forwarder with WaD Man. 1.7 and all went well but doesn't show on Wii menu. I tried it 3 times and same results all is OK in WM but doesn't show on Wii menu.
I then tested MPLAYER forwarder but get error -1035 in Wad Man.
SNES link wasnt working.
I was wantin to use these since most EMUs wont read DVD when I use other forwarders and saw that with IOS58 it would read DVDs.
System details:
4.2u soft mod been messing with this for almost 2 yrs boot2
ciosx 20b ( updated many bases )
IOS58 installer
using 4 gig SD card for apps
USB 250 gig external hdd
Preloader with crazyintro and replaced HS with my own screen and music
THX

I tried with YAWMM rev25 and couldnt use 249 because it would code dump. I did get your media player wad to install under ios 222 but same results usbloader installs but dont show. I did try uninstallin beofore installing and both said OK as results. i do have one usbloader forwarder that has been on my menu which the USBCFGloader forwarder. Maybe uninstallin it before.
EDIT: I deleted my old forwarder and installed Xflax forwarder for CFGUSBLOADER but it doesn't show that channel as displayed on 1st page of thread. It is the one I had from the CFGUSBL page. Was this a change and the video link to youtube not updated? Might be why I was confused by not seeing a new channel.

yabel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have found links not working for me to mediafire wadmanager, wii64, snes dead. Anyone else?
EDIT:
Browser settings on FF

Which WadManager ver are ppl using? I have sd/apps/Wadmanager path gives me a code dump with WadManager 1.7

yabel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tested WM1.7 with this forwarder? I get code dump after Gray load screen. WM 1.7 loads fine from HBC.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
USBLoader forwarder updated to v8, see first post for download link

yabel said:
Has anyone tested WM1.7 with this forwarder? I get code dump after Gray load screen. WM 1.7 loads fine from HBC.
I haven't tested it, but it works fine with yawmm and mmm, try using that instead of WM1.7, they're better anyways

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Mighty Channels channel's forwarding paths are messed up. Even though the boot.dol is in apps/mighty_channels, it won't load it.

The heck's going on here?

Edit: Nvm, it forwards just fine, but it gives me a "-ret 1, could not load title list" error. This is likely because my artificial NAND is on my SD, and the channel is trying to load straight to USB. Don't know why it would do that when the .dol under my apps folder (when ran via HBC) gives me the option to load USB, SD, or Real NAND. Odd.

Edit 2: Even stranger, the video demonstration of the Mighty Channels channel shows it giving a clear choice as to whether you would like to load from the SD, USB, or Real NAND. The heck?

gerome5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello I would like to make a homebrew of the same genus as "Genesis Plus GX Animated SD-Channel Forwarder" but with a single image that would take all the screen how do I do? I actually like that in my homebrew sonic "do all the screen and do not have any other image

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended