Hacking www.bamboogaming.com

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone know if this site is reliable? its probably the cheapest i found, the M3 Lite mini-SD with pass card 3 works out to be around $160 AUS with shipping, as opposed to kicktrading.ca's $175. just wondering if i should use this site, or if there not that well known and shouldnt trust them.

evilhomey

Trophies
XP
Country
got a superkey, supercard minisd and 2gb minisd from them. they shipped from china, registered post. but be mindful of their shipping cost tho...

haf u looked at winsunx?

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yer i did look at there price for shipping its $20 for what i want, which at the end = $160 for the whole package. and and i looked at winsunx its to expensive.

but now that i know kicktrading pricematch it doesnt matter, i'll just use them to pricematch with bamboogaming as they seem more professional
smile.gif
thanks guys.

Jesper64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Another thing that I don't like about Bamboogaming is that they don't include the original packaging with the stuff that you are buying. I ordered a Supercard SD, PassMe 3 and a USB thumbdrive. They literally came packaged just each item by themselves in a padded envelope only about 10cm x 10cm. Their obviously saving on postage and setting their prices a bit lower. While the packaging isn't a big deal, it's nice to have it and gives you somewhere to store it. Having said that my order was posted quickly after payment and all the items I ordered work without problem.

Let us know how KickTrading goes and how long their delivery takes. Bamboogaming took about 6 working days for me.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
sure thing the problem is i'm not really sure when i'll order i'm just preparing myself for when i do get a DS Lite (dont wnna get one till i get a job, i can afford one now but dad will get angry if i blow my money on something like that when i'm not working and i dont wnna argue right now) but i'll let youse know when i get one, should be within a month.

Jesper64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had a quick look at the KickTrading website. It says that shipping takes 7-15 days which is a little bit longer than BambooGaming. Also you'll have to pay in USD which may be a hassle. If you order >6 items (minus USB card readers) you get free Express Shipping. Might be an option if you get a few friends together. You're not in Perth are you?

SkuiD87

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I chipped in with a friend and brought the Supercard miniSD x2 combo deal. Worked out to under £50 for 2 Supercard miniSD's INCLUDING shipping, which is extremely cheap. Shipping to UK from Hong Kong was quick, took about 4-5 days. Was impressed with speed, but not so impressed with the packaging.

Like Jesper64 said, they dont send it in original packaging...it's just the Supercards and the Driver CD's in a bubble-padded envelope.

Overall, I was extremely happy with the price and speed of shipping. Not too bothered with lack of original packaging, from what I've seen of supercards packaging, I don't think I'm missing much at all!
happy.gif

Overall - 4/5

vtr4423

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
i just order from Bamboogaming. very happy about. he is the cheaper than anyone. give free usb reader too.
about 7 working day. not problem at all.
rolleyes.gif

mini sd supercard with 1 g kingston . only $119.00 shipped in australia.

Jesper64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i just order from Bamboogaming. very happy about. he is the cheaper than anyone. give free usb reader too.
about 7 working day. not problem at all.
rolleyes.gif

mini sd supercard with 1 g kingston . only $119.00 shipped in australia.

Yes bamboogaming do have good prices and I will probably order from them again. I was just warning misticknight that he won't be getting the original packaging with his stuff.

How do you manage to get the free USB reader?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.