Hacking WupInstaller Possible Bad SD Card

Crignog

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I've been trying to fix this same issue for 2 days straight and finally sorted it. I downloaded the game from a different source (not uTikHelper or WiiU USB Helper) and it installed no problem. For some reason there is an issue with those programs acquiring BotW.
I'm gunna try a download not from uTikDownloader and see how that turns out, fingers crossed!

cbunbury20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
remember the good old 56k times where sometimes something would not unrar and you had to re download pack .56r again, well that happened to us, and remember how sometimes i could happen twice and we had to re download it and finally untill 3time worked, well, it happened to us, it still sometimes happened, it can by as easy as bad electric voltage or same thing on a router, but the version that worked for me was the one for tiki, the usa one

Crignog

Trophies
XP
Country
Pm me where you're going to try. I'm pretty sure all those game downloading apps use the same game sources.
Sounds really stupid, I couldn't see how to PM, but I'm nearly finished downloading it from TPB :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Pm me where you're going to try. I'm pretty sure all those game downloading apps use the same game sources.
Just found out as a Newbie you need to have sent a certain number of messages first before being able to PM..Also have you acquired the game and successfully installed it yet? :)

Reactions: Superdead22

Crignog

Trophies
XP
Country
For anyone still stuck on this, ditch uTikDownloader (or similar applications) for this game specifically. All others have worked fine, but not BoTW, I used a download from TPB and has worked perfect without issues :)

zainman

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
50% of big games I download from uTik Download Helper end up corrupt and Wud installer 1.3 mod y blame the sd card. I download it again on wii u usb helper and it work like charm...

Reactions: Crignog

akhlaq768

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For anyone still stuck on this, ditch uTikDownloader (or similar applications) for this game specifically. All others have worked fine, but not BoTW, I used a download from TPB and has worked perfect without issues :)

Where else can you download apart from utikdownloader?

Can you pm link if needed

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In my case the reason was, that i not removed the sd card safely on windows ... i spend 2 days founding that out!
In your case, how long do need to recognice the last post is from may 2020. Its a dead thread 😆😂

Reactions: Lostbhoy

TheAvacado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting this same issue, is there a way to verify the files aren't corrupt on mac? :S
I have the same issue on Mac!
Post automatically merged:

50% of big games I download from uTik Download Helper end up corrupt and Wud installer 1.3 mod y blame the sd card. I download it again on wii u usb helper and it work like charm...
Then uTik is the problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum