Hacking WupInstaller Possible Bad SD Card

Crignog

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I've been trying to fix this same issue for 2 days straight and finally sorted it. I downloaded the game from a different source (not uTikHelper or WiiU USB Helper) and it installed no problem. For some reason there is an issue with those programs acquiring BotW.
I'm gunna try a download not from uTikDownloader and see how that turns out, fingers crossed!

cbunbury20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
remember the good old 56k times where sometimes something would not unrar and you had to re download pack .56r again, well that happened to us, and remember how sometimes i could happen twice and we had to re download it and finally untill 3time worked, well, it happened to us, it still sometimes happened, it can by as easy as bad electric voltage or same thing on a router, but the version that worked for me was the one for tiki, the usa one

Crignog

Trophies
XP
Country
Pm me where you're going to try. I'm pretty sure all those game downloading apps use the same game sources.
Sounds really stupid, I couldn't see how to PM, but I'm nearly finished downloading it from TPB :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Pm me where you're going to try. I'm pretty sure all those game downloading apps use the same game sources.
Just found out as a Newbie you need to have sent a certain number of messages first before being able to PM..Also have you acquired the game and successfully installed it yet? :)

Reactions: Superdead22

Crignog

Trophies
XP
Country
For anyone still stuck on this, ditch uTikDownloader (or similar applications) for this game specifically. All others have worked fine, but not BoTW, I used a download from TPB and has worked perfect without issues :)

zainman

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
50% of big games I download from uTik Download Helper end up corrupt and Wud installer 1.3 mod y blame the sd card. I download it again on wii u usb helper and it work like charm...

Reactions: Crignog

akhlaq768

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For anyone still stuck on this, ditch uTikDownloader (or similar applications) for this game specifically. All others have worked fine, but not BoTW, I used a download from TPB and has worked perfect without issues :)

Where else can you download apart from utikdownloader?

Can you pm link if needed

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In my case the reason was, that i not removed the sd card safely on windows ... i spend 2 days founding that out!
In your case, how long do need to recognice the last post is from may 2020. Its a dead thread 😆😂

Reactions: Lostbhoy

TheAvacado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting this same issue, is there a way to verify the files aren't corrupt on mac? :S
I have the same issue on Mac!
Post automatically merged:

50% of big games I download from uTik Download Helper end up corrupt and Wud installer 1.3 mod y blame the sd card. I download it again on wii u usb helper and it work like charm...
Then uTik is the problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    but that's a long shot
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    I'm new! Hi!
    DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma: I'm new! Hi!