WupInstaller Possible Bad SD Card

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by MasterMario124, Mar 4, 2017.

1. MasterMario124
    OP

MasterMario124 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2017
    Mexico
    Im trying to install Breath of the Wild but on 7 Gigs the install stops at it just give me the error 0xFFFFF825 and i format the 32 gigs only to 32k blocks and i still cant install it. Any ideas?

2. OfficialBrony

OfficialBrony

Banned
    Jan 6, 2016
    Canada
    Which WupInstaller are.you using?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

3. MasterMario124
    OP

MasterMario124 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2017
    Mexico
    WupInstaller 1.3 mod y

4. MasterMario124
    OP

MasterMario124 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2017
    Mexico
    Do i have to format the SD card to make it 64 Gigs again?

5. cbunbury20

cbunbury20 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2017
    Mexico
    i have same issue, cant install, same error, i am doing it in the internal memory i have 13 gig free, sadd, please help ty :D

uey yo tambien me pasa lo mismo como a los 4 gigas y tengo 13 libres... :( tengo todo el dia tratando

6. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Not sure if it will make a difference but have you tried wup installer gx2?

7. MasterMario124
    OP

MasterMario124 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2017
    Mexico
    Yeah and it didnt work it got stuck on the same place as wup installer mod y at 7 gigs

8. cbunbury20

cbunbury20 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2017
    Mexico
    nop i guess ill try that tomorrow or try installing it in a HD but i only have 250 gis lol

9. cbunbury20

cbunbury20 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2017
    Mexico
    creo q lo q tenemos es q nuestro disco de wii u esta malo uey.... vete a borrar los archivos redundantes y se atora

10. Tiltmfc

Tiltmfc Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    Trying to install BOTW on my WII U

I downloaded game and update from UTIKDOWNLOADER. Installing the game via Wup installer y mod and I tried Wup installer GX2

Both times get the same error message
    "Possible bad sd card. Reformat (32 blocks) or replace"

I have tried two different SD cards as well and I did reformat the sd card when I swapped it out.

any help would be great, Thanks guys

11. PewTwo

PewTwo GBAtemp Regular

Nov 4, 2016
    United States
    Getting the exact same issue. Got to about 61% in the download, then it gives me 'possible bad SD card'. Used uTikDownloadHelper to download the title. Any help would be appreciated.

12. cbunbury20

cbunbury20 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2017
    Mexico
    i doing it to the system memory, because i dont have a big usb drive, and i have lots of data on my 500 gig to just format it for the wiiu, but, are you all also using the internal wii u memory or usb storage? cous i would dump the 500 gigs of data somewhere if it where the solution... tyvm

13. Tiltmfc

Tiltmfc Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    im trying to install from SD to usb HDD. I have been able to install several games already

14. cbunbury20

cbunbury20 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2017
    Mexico
    i erased 4 gigs of my wii u system memory too see if space was tight, but not, mine it would crash the installing exactly at 4.790 gigs, everytime, so i guess only thing left to try is to download another source? and when will a loadliine version be available?! tyvm

15. pug306

pug306 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2013
    I've also got the exact same error message when I tried to install Breath of The Wind.

Also used utikdownloader.

Then I stumbled upon a SFV checksum file on this forum https://gbatemp.net/threads/botw-install-failed.463167/

It turns out one of my downloaded files (0000001d.app) is corrupt. So I am busy redownloading it again.

May be there's a bug with utikdownloader? Or the Nintendo server has a corrupt file?

16. Superdead22

Superdead22 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2013
    Do you know where I could get an SFV file for the EUR version of BOTW please?

17. cbunbury20

cbunbury20 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2017
    Mexico
    BADSOURCE!!! re download from diferent source and it works perfect!!! i downloaded first torrent from yakaragames and this good one from the tikidownloader, 2 mex guys here on this post country in wich we have a lot of voltage problems, i guess that mess up my bytes, but this last one is good, so just re download, cross fingers and yeaaaaauu!!

18. pug306

pug306 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2013
    Sorry I don't have the EUR version. I have a USA WiiU.

After re-downloading the game with utikdownloader again, no error detected by exactfile (SFV checker). Installed wit wupinstaller mod y without problem.

19. Crignog

Crignog Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 5, 2017
    I'm getting this same issue, is there a way to verify the files aren't corrupt on mac? :S

20. Superdead22

Superdead22 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2013
    Hey guys, I've been trying to fix this same issue for 2 days straight and finally sorted it. I downloaded the game from a different source (not uTikHelper or WiiU USB Helper) and it installed no problem. For some reason there is an issue with those programs acquiring BotW.