Hacking WupInstaller Possible Bad SD Card

MasterMario124

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im trying to install Breath of the Wild but on 7 Gigs the install stops at it just give me the error 0xFFFFF825 and i format the 32 gigs only to 32k blocks and i still cant install it. Any ideas?

cbunbury20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have same issue, cant install, same error, i am doing it in the internal memory i have 13 gig free, sadd, please help ty :D

uey yo tambien me pasa lo mismo como a los 4 gigas y tengo 13 libres... :( tengo todo el dia tratando

cbunbury20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
creo q lo q tenemos es q nuestro disco de wii u esta malo uey.... vete a borrar los archivos redundantes y se atora

Tiltmfc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to install BOTW on my WII U

I downloaded game and update from UTIKDOWNLOADER. Installing the game via Wup installer y mod and I tried Wup installer GX2

Both times get the same error message
"Possible bad sd card. Reformat (32 blocks) or replace"

I have tried two different SD cards as well and I did reformat the sd card when I swapped it out.

any help would be great, Thanks guys

Rul3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting the exact same issue. Got to about 61% in the download, then it gives me 'possible bad SD card'. Used uTikDownloadHelper to download the title. Any help would be appreciated.

cbunbury20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i doing it to the system memory, because i dont have a big usb drive, and i have lots of data on my 500 gig to just format it for the wiiu, but, are you all also using the internal wii u memory or usb storage? cous i would dump the 500 gigs of data somewhere if it where the solution... tyvm

cbunbury20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i erased 4 gigs of my wii u system memory too see if space was tight, but not, mine it would crash the installing exactly at 4.790 gigs, everytime, so i guess only thing left to try is to download another source? and when will a loadliine version be available?! tyvm

pug306

Trophies
XP
Country
I've also got the exact same error message when I tried to install Breath of The Wind.

Also used utikdownloader.

Then I stumbled upon a SFV checksum file on this forum https://gbatemp.net/threads/botw-install-failed.463167/

It turns out one of my downloaded files (0000001d.app) is corrupt. So I am busy redownloading it again.

May be there's a bug with utikdownloader? Or the Nintendo server has a corrupt file?

Superdead22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've also got the exact same error message when I tried to install Breath of The Wind.

Also used utikdownloader.

Then I stumbled upon a SFV checksum file on this forum https://gbatemp.net/threads/botw-install-failed.463167/

It turns out one of my downloaded files (0000001d.app) is corrupt. So I am busy redownloading it again.

May be there's a bug with utikdownloader? Or the Nintendo server has a corrupt file?

Do you know where I could get an SFV file for the EUR version of BOTW please?

cbunbury20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
BADSOURCE!!! re download from diferent source and it works perfect!!! i downloaded first torrent from yakaragames and this good one from the tikidownloader, 2 mex guys here on this post country in wich we have a lot of voltage problems, i guess that mess up my bytes, but this last one is good, so just re download, cross fingers and yeaaaaauu!!

pug306

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you know where I could get an SFV file for the EUR version of BOTW please?

Sorry I don't have the EUR version. I have a USA WiiU.

After re-downloading the game with utikdownloader again, no error detected by exactfile (SFV checker). Installed wit wupinstaller mod y without problem.

Superdead22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I've been trying to fix this same issue for 2 days straight and finally sorted it. I downloaded the game from a different source (not uTikHelper or WiiU USB Helper) and it installed no problem. For some reason there is an issue with those programs acquiring BotW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: