Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Reactions: obs123194

stsaerox

As old as the NES
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I can't get the YouTube U update with NUS grabber. I'm trying to retrieve the latest update but it seems blacklisted. Is it possible to update it somehow?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't get the YouTube U update with NUS grabber. I'm trying to retrieve the latest update but it seems blacklisted. Is it possible to update it somehow?
I think YouTube, Netflix etc are just updates to the main app, meaning you wont get the ticket using nusgrabber or uwizard. I think you need to use NNU and redownload the app to get the latest version.

Reactions: stsaerox

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
I think YouTube, Netflix etc are just updates to the main app, meaning you wont get the ticket using nusgrabber or uwizard. I think you need to use NNU and redownload the app to get the latest version.

Yeah, this is what I did. NUS couldn't find any updates, even thought the app insisted there was one, so I deleted the app from my console and redownloaded it.

Reactions: stsaerox

stsaerox

As old as the NES
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Oh it is different with the apps. Thank you. But I can't understand how to use the NNUpatcher. I have to unblock the ip's right? If I do that, how do I prevent my system from updating?

Also I can't understand the instructions for the final folder structure on my server.

Last edited by stsaerox,

amael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When i try to get update Mass effect 3 Special Edition EUR using UWizard say :
Download failed: "Downloading TMD Failed:
Error on remote server.

I download the update v16 from Nus Grabber but i dont know how decrypt contents from Nus Grabber. Someone can help me please??

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
When i try to get update Mass effect 3 Special Edition EUR using UWizard say :
Download failed: "Downloading TMD Failed:
Error on remote server.

I download the update v16 from Nus Grabber but i dont know how decrypt contents from Nus Grabber. Someone can help me please??
CDecrypt

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But with cdecrypt what can i do?? What should i do and how do it?? Please help me u.u

Create ckey.bin, then use cdecrypt via cmd with the command cdecrypt.exe title.tmd title.tik ckey.bin. All cdecrypt files need to be in the same folder as the update files when you run it. I can't tell you how to make ckey.bin, you will need to google that. That should get you going, short of that, well can't help you there.

Reactions: Ailuros27

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
But with cdecrypt what can i do?? What should i do and how do it?? Please help me u.u
Again, I don't know how the updates work but for the games themselves

you need a cetk which is the titlekey for the nusgame, you need the common key and you need the the title.tmd which is downloaded by NUSGrabber.

if all you have is the titlekey itself you can make a fake title.tik by doing this.

python -c "import binascii; open('faketitle.key','wb').write('/0'*0x1bf + binascii.unhexlify('<insertyourtitlekeyhere>'))"

You will need python installed on your machine. The alternative is to use any title.key out of any wud you've downloaded, use a hex editor got to the 0x1bf offset and copy and paste your title Id in to the HEX, not the ascii.

Reactions: Ailuros27

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong