Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Hang on, getting someone to compile the code from scratch... :3
Thank you! So the Wii u said the system update has failed and I'm not getting the warning I just can't update super Mario maker to the latest and playing I deleted my 1.01 update and just read there was a 1.10 update nusgrabbergui won't get for me

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
No, Mario Maker want's to update Mario Maker :P
But I thought we had to use nusgrabber and update using the wup page? I cannot do that should I after the Wii u says a system update is required before the software update can be downloaded start the system update now I am saying now not yes yes won't make the game update right?
Before the update scare earlier on in this thread I was at least able to start the game wish wup wouldn't freeze so much for me I'm scared

Last edited by Deleted member 361703,

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh umm... no you have to download the Mario Maker update and put it in your install folder on SD then run the WUP Installer again, be sure to delete the old install folder first!

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Oh umm... no you have to download the Mario Maker update and put it in your install folder on SD then run the WUP Installer again, be sure to delete the old install folder first!
I have done that with the nusdownloader GUI but it keeps freezing when I use the wiiutools page it worked for me earlier before crediar pulled his page...I'm having the same issue as the post below the new update on news sites says it's over 300mbs I can't even install the stupid day patch anymore though somehow

Last edited by Deleted member 361703,

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have done that with the nusdownloader GUI but it keeps freezing when I use the wiiutools page it worked for me earlier before crediar pulled his page...I'm having the same issue as the post below the new update on news sites says it's over 300mbs I can't even install the stupid day patch anymore though somehow

When I try to use nusgrabber command line it is only downloading the 1.01 update

Mario Maker wants the 1.01 launch update, thats the error you get when launching the game with the Spoof'd 5.5 Firmware.
Its ok to have Nintendo URLS blocked via router or whatever.
Download NUSGrabber and NUSGrabberGUIv1.6Update1 (this one has a simple to use interface with a drop down game selection)
Launch NUSGrabberGUIv1.6Update1 and wait for it to load titles.
Click game update and find the mario maker game in the drop down, make sure u select your region
Click download, takes about 5-10min to download all files.
They will be saved in the same folder as NusGrabber, it will be called 0005000E1018DC00
Once down downloading, select all files inside the 0005000E1018DC00 folder and place them in your SD card inside your install folder, only contevts of 0005000E1018DC00 belong inside the install folder on the SD card.
insert card in wiiU, power wiiU on.
launch browser and refollow steps you took for the Spoofer, only now wait 20-25mins for the files to install blindly.
Reboot WiiU and play your updated mario maker game :)

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Mario Maker wants the 1.01 launch update, thats the error you get when launching the game with the Spoof'd 5.5 Firmware.
Download NUSGrabber and NUSGrabberGUIv1.6Update1 (this one has a simple to use interface with a drop down game selection)
Click game update and find the mario maker game in the drop down, make sure u select your region
They will be saved in the same folder as NusGrabber, it will be called 0005000E1018DC00
Once down downloading, select all files inside the 0005000E1018DC00 folder and place them in your SD card inside your install folder, only contevts of 0005000E1018DC00 belong inside the install folder on the SD card.
launch browser and refollow steps you took for the Spoofer, only now wait 20-25mins for the files to install blindly.
I already had the launch update till it got deleted I can't even install that

andrewperry1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

karloz,

Have you (or anybody) successfully downloaded 1.10 yet?

I keep using nusgrabber and only getting 1.01 downloading over and over. Still 130mb file.

Harellis i'm going through exactly what you are.
use sylerclayton.com/projects/wiiu/wupinstaller.html it has been working for me.

Last edited by andrewperry1234,

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
karloz,

I keep using nusgrabber and only getting 1.01 downloading over and over. Still 130mb file.

use sylerclayton.com/projects/wiiu/wupinstaller.html it has been working for me.

The only file i downloaded are 130mb V16 update.
mario maker screen lower right at launch says 1.01 and works fine. I am not aware of a version 1.10 update.

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
karloz,

Andrew this is exactly what I needed thank you very much!

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mario Maker just downloaded v48 using uwizard. His GUI parses wiiubrew and maybe some other sites, not nus. Use latest, not v16 or whatever, for whatever game you want the latest update for.

andrewperry1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/09/nintendo_hammers_out_a_new_update_for_super_mario_maker

I just got the game and everything today so I have never launched before the 1.10 update came out. I am unable to use 1.01 to go online, but after installing 1.01 I can play offline.

If I try to start the game from the main menu it says "preparing update," and if I am connected to the internet it won't go any further unless I update.

Also I don't know what baseline is for 5.3.2 systems trying to run mario maker, but if I uninstall the 1.01 update it won't let me launch it with or without internet.

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Maker just downloaded v48 using uwizard. His GUI parses wiiubrew and maybe some other sites, not nus. Use latest, not v16 or whatever, for whatever game you want the latest update for.

Why do I get:
Starting NUS Download. Please be patient!
Downloading Title 0005000E1018DC00 v48...
[=] Storing Encrypted Content...
- Downloading TMD...
+ Downloading TMD Failed...
Download failed: "Downloading TMD Failed:
The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable."

When trying to download using UWizard? How do I use this app?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1