Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok just been looking for work on the UK jobcentre site and erm came across this vacancy:

* Job Title * WEB CAM OPERATORS * MIC/1721

Hours
20 PER WEEK, MONDAY TO SUNDAY, 4 HOUR SHIFTS, ROTA BASIS

Wage
£10.00 PER HOUR + 50% COMMISSION

Work Pattern
Days , Evenings , Weekends

Employer
Barcode 18

Duration
PERMANENT ONLY

Description:
Vacancy not suitable for under 18s. Do you have an internet ready computer and a web cam? If yes, Barcode18.tv is looking for adults aged 18+ for immediate start either from home or from employer site in Mitcham, Surrey. Guaranteed minimum wages per 4 hour shift Please note that there is no obligation to consider making an application for this vacancy. However, if you feel it is suitable for you, please discuss it further with an adviser. Duties require the successful applicant to be nude/semi nude.

To apply, please call the office number on ********. Alternatively, call Charlene on ********* or Daryl Atti.

Source

Now the Jobcentre is actually a UK government agency, and if you don't work and you wish to get monies to help while you are unemployed from the government you'll need to view the JC listings. So the government supports this kind of thing? Do you think they'll take people who kinda have manboobs (they're going!!)?

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I phoned up and asked about it, they said that they don't male employers but they said that "Gaycrawler" are always looking for people.

ninja.gif

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
I phoned up and asked about it, they said that they don't male employers but they said that "Gaycrawler" are always looking for people.

ninja.gif

rofl, I thought that first post was already great fun, but the fact that you actually called and they advised you to try "Gaycrawler" is just genious
tongue.gif

Thanks for this early laugh!

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I searched for this "gaycrawler" and only fount a dating site for gay people. I was gonna call to see what would be involved...for comedy purposes...honest...yay minge!

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Job center plus are always advertising for strippers as well. Its quite funny. I was in there when I really wanted a new job, and they were like yeah have to apply for everything if you want to claim benefits (which i didnt... these people are retarded). He seemed to think I'd make a good stripper though =|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I went to a garage sell last saturday, and the lady had a PS2 for sale, but she had a sign on it...