Hacking WTF? SOme games won't copy over to my Hard Drive.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
OP
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
So I have a 320 GB WD hard drive... and I copied about 18 games or so onto it already.

I copied Taiko 1 and 3 onto it, work fine.

Trying to copy Taiko 2, and it stops about halfway and says "finished". It clearly is not. I try to refresh the drive and it will not work again, keeps saying wrong format and such. I have to disconnect the drive and reconnect it in order for it to be recognized again.

I also tried copying Brawl and it will not even start the transfer.

I do not understand. I thought WD was supposed to always work with Wii USB Loading, and I am using "WiiBackupManager" By the way. I tried other Managers but they don't work at all.

Any suggestions?

fig2k4

Trophies
Website
www.wiibackupmanager.co.uk
XP
Country
Are you using the latest version of WBM?

Try the transfer again with the latest version and send me the log. There might be some info there that'll help. It sounds like the thread is being terminated early due to an unhandled exception which should hopefully show in the log.

You can try the Help->Feedback form to quickly send the log, or just export it from the Log menu and send the HTML file if you have problems with it.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
OP
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
fig2k4 said:
Are you using the latest version of WBM?

Try the transfer again with the latest version and send me the log. There might be some info there that'll help. It sounds like the thread is being terminated early due to an unhandled exception which should hopefully show in the log.

You can try the Help->Feedback form to quickly send the log, or just export it from the Log menu and send the HTML file if you have problems with it.

Yes, I am. I will send you the log as soon as possible. gotta go to work now.

Am going to try my other drive as NTFS. see if it helps somehow.

Will tell you if any errors occur again. Thanks for the tips, guys.

And yeah, the names of the files do show up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto