Hacking Question WTF bsod w/o sxos pro ?

barelynotlegal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so im running 8.1 os was using reinX. got my pro today and tried it out a bit.
what i did....
restored my nand dump (was the first thing i did with reinX toolbox) without my original boot files. i had used hekate(?) to back the boot files up today before the restore. i also made a dirty bin backup as well with hekate before restore. so everything went well and rebooted and everything was working well. i was trying to get a usb hard drive to be read by sosx but no luck so i went to reboot to load reinx without the dongle and got blue screen.. pooped mt pants then pulled some hair...

so the only way i can boot the device now without a bsod is to use the sxos donlge.. it will let me boot into normal firmware. i have not tried cfw yet.. any ideas what i did wrong? could it be a nand dump even though it was working good? i did notice that some game tiles were blank and i was not able to play the ones that i could see. this was while i was running sxox latest release

any advice would be appreciated. thanX in advance

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We solved the problem in the noob thread. It was a fuse count mismatch (i.e. trying to boot 8.0.1 normally with 10 fuses burnt).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a