Hacking WTB EZ-Flash IV

tysonischarles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As you can tell, times are desperate. After rediscovering my GB Micro I have found myself in desperate need of a Flash Cart!

After much research it seems ez-flash iv is the winner in the flash cart department.

The problem being the fact that they are out of stock everywhere.

So I'm putting it to you, do you have one? Want to sell it?

I will pay handsomely as I live in old out back Australia and I'm aware that postage would be expensive!

I'll happily pay upwards of $50+ Whatever postage is, I don't care about the cost of postage at all.

Please, please post and tell me you've had enough of yours, that's it's time to let it go to a desperate man trying to cling to his childhood.

Many thanks, Tyson.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
While I own a EZ4 and EZ3in1 I am not looking to sell em given how hard they are to find (and how expensive they get), I do wish you luck on your quest!

Toasty

Queen
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I may be short of money soon so I might resort to pawning off my EZFIV; however I am extremely skeptical about sending it all the way to Australia, to someone who does not have many posts or a decent reputation here yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality