WTB EZ-Flash IV

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by tysonischarles, Jul 24, 2013.

1. tysonischarles
    OP

tysonischarles Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2013
    Corinella, Victoria, Australia
    As you can tell, times are desperate. After rediscovering my GB Micro I have found myself in desperate need of a Flash Cart!

After much research it seems ez-flash iv is the winner in the flash cart department.

The problem being the fact that they are out of stock everywhere.

So I'm putting it to you, do you have one? Want to sell it?

I will pay handsomely as I live in old out back Australia and I'm aware that postage would be expensive!

I'll happily pay upwards of $50+ Whatever postage is, I don't care about the cost of postage at all.

Please, please post and tell me you've had enough of yours, that's it's time to let it go to a desperate man trying to cling to his childhood.

Many thanks, Tyson.

2. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
  3. tysonischarles
    OP

tysonischarles Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2013
    I apologise, desperate times friend

4. Kouen Hasuki

Kouen Hasuki Kouen the Cyber Husky

Jan 9, 2013
    Norway
    Gaming Bunker
    While I own a EZ4 and EZ3in1 I am not looking to sell em given how hard they are to find (and how expensive they get), I do wish you luck on your quest!

5. Toasty

Toasty Queen

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2011
    United States
    Toledo OH
    I may be short of money soon so I might resort to pawning off my EZFIV; however I am extremely skeptical about sending it all the way to Australia, to someone who does not have many posts or a decent reputation here yet.

6. tysonischarles
    OP

tysonischarles Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2013
    Well I would gracefully take it off your hands! Again I apologies, been scouring the internet in search of one of these babies! I'd be more than happy to satisfy and need or requirement you want, after all. i just want one of these bad boys :D