OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Last Edit: wrote some more
Decided to take up writing again.
Decided, just to make SOME kind of progress, to write at least a sentence, or at the very least a word, each day. Hopefully, I'll do more, but in case I can't I'll just have to write something down. a word. a feeling. concept. idea.

Feedback is welcome, if you can think of anything, just say it.

EDIT: Spelling mistakes and wrong use of certain words, (or if I make up words) please correct me!
biggrin.gif

Day 1:

Kaite, oh Kaite. Why did you have to come here right now? Couldn't you understand that I'm running out of time, the dream is over. I'm waking up now. Go back and wait for me, okay?

Day 2:

I woke up sweaty all over, 4:48 A.M. Two hours and twelve minutes until the alarm clock goes of. Seeing how the late summer sun sippers in through the curtainsm, the room lights up and I can't go back to sleep. I get out of bed and put my feet on the cold linoleum floor, thinking I might as well take a shower a bit earlier today.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dont have much I can say by seeing very little but good luck with it. I have always wanted to write a novel so I share your ambition. If you have figured this out yet, what genre is it?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yes I know it's very little to go on right now, but it'll expand each day
smile.gif

I think genres in books are really hard to point down: but I think it'd be a romance/death/dreams/mystery/psychological/ something...
tongue.gif

I want it to be just as what Steven Hall wanted his first book to be: a Rorschach Test. It'll appear different to each reader. If you like horror, it'll be horror, if you like drama, it'll be drama.

Random inspirations: sad music, happy music, the raw shark texts by steven hall, only revolutions and house of leaves by mark z danielewski, and more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: