Wow, I just realized how big of a spammer I am

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol mabye ur both a spammer and a conributor but you shouldve waited for 1000 posts and made a blog

"KingdomBlade:My 1000th Post"

Like Antonkan

tongue.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know who else is a spammer? That there Domination. He joined around the same time as me and has ovver 2000< posts =o
Domination if you're reading this...SLOW DOWN =0
lol jokes

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I could honestly say if i wasn't currently laid off (comfortably) i wouldn't have as many posts as I do currently. mildly addicting this forum is...
hate2.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
None of the names you mentioned here besides that bastard by the name of Domination is a spammer. TJ_Cool is a cool guy who helps out a lot on the Wii boards, you are bastards if you say he is a spammer. Besides, a lot of people on the Wii board got a lot of posts this year because of a flood of noobs.

1)He opens I open temp in a tab whenever he uses the internet. And he has I have no fucking life so he is online around almost the whole day. He is I'm asian, but US memebers are the majority. So most new topics are unaswered so he spams I spam them.

2)Back when he I was i.Domination/x.domination, he I was a big fucking noobshit just posted on whatever shit thread he I saw because he I was bored.

3)GBATemp is the only forum he goes I go to as most other boards on the internet have low standards. If he I joined a few more forums, maybe his my post will decrease alot.

He is I am a fucking noob and most of his my post count comes from back when he I was even noobier. And he I was really a spammer, he I even got warned and suspended once by Plutonij.

Edit: Sorry it was my lame attempt at talking in 3rd person btw.[/p]

And...

Anyways I don't post as much now, since I don't see much threads to post in already, GBATemp has become much more dead than when I joined. Maybe I should go find some new forums to spam.... kthnxbai, I'll return to spam tomorrow!

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Huh? who said that? That isn't a fair thing to say at all. Domination is a great member of our community.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Domination said:
None of the names you mentioned here besides that bastard by the name of Domination is a spammer. TJ_Cool is a cool guy who helps out a lot on the Wii boards, you are bastards if you say he is a spammer. Besides, a lot of people on the Wii board got a lot of posts this year because of a flood of noobs.

1)He opens temp in a tab whenever he uses the internet. And he has no fucking life so he is online around almost the whole day. He is asian, but US memebers are the majority. So most new topics are unaswered so he spams them.

2)Back when he was i.Domination/x.domination, he was a big fucking noobshit just posted on whatever shit thread he saw because he was bored.

3)GBATemp is the only forum he goes to as most other boards on the internet have low standards. If he joined a few more forums, maybe his post will decrease alot.

He is a fucking noob and most of his post count comes from back when he was even noobier. And he was really a spammer, he even got warned and suspended once by Plutonij.[/p]

And...

Anyways I don't post as much now, since I don't see much threads to post in already, GBATemp has become much more dead than when I joined. Maybe I should go find some new forums to spam.... kthnxbai, I'll return to spam tomorrow!

nah, u are not big enough yet
biggrin.gif
you know u are a spammer when a guy makes a thread in the suggestion section asking your post to be resetted
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.