Would you eat a human?

Puregamer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If there is absolutely nothing else sustainable in a distance that can be traveled by (I am assuming) foot, then if it came down to it... those who are to survive are the ones who will adapt to their conditions. Survival of the fittest. The weakest ones are going to start getting picked off. But I have a hard time imagining that it would be emotionally possible to even do it. Killing a person would be one thing... difficult by any person of sound mind. Eating them afterwards?

In any situation like that though it is very unlikely that there would be no vegetation or wildlife around to sustain you.
This has nothing to do with survival of the fittest, that's an evolutionary theory, and this is..well...a very bad question. There's no one here that can really answer this question unless they've actually been in this situation. And i honestly believe that such a situation does not exist. Under what circumstances must you be in to have no other option but to eat a fellow, not to mention dead, human?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1