Would you change your gender?

LittleFlame

Local Bruh.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Y'okay serious time Cammy you're young and a lot of people think about this stuff in their teenage years including me which just ended up in me thinking to myself "I fucking love cute shit is all" and a lot of people decide in the end "Oh right i like women after all but more to sleep with them and less to be one" you get what i'm saying? It's completely fine and natural to think about this sort of stuff but you shouldn't rush to decisions like any sex changes alright? most people end up regretting that talk to your parents about this stuff or get a psychiatrist, they're completely confidential and they can't even tell your parents what you tell them.

Reactions: Sliter

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's a funny thing because they don't accept the own body but want to be accepted ... very hipocrite if you ask me :v
Also Iknow how is hard to accept the own body as it is ...
Sorry, I guess my wording was bad :P I just think people could be more accepting with regards to what others identify as ^^

LittleFlame

Local Bruh.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What about the pain of labor or whatever you call it?
kids_vertical.png

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What makes it a mental illness? Please explain.
not that it a illness but is an disorder, like people that think they shound't have a leg and want to take this out, but another level, in soft words: not accepting youself

Sorry, I guess my wording was bad :P I just think people could be more accepting with regards to what others identify as ^^
I see xD
BUt it still the part that the own person don't accept how they are :/

A lot f trans people Ive met are all " I wnat cute stuff so i'm female?"! "I love females so I'm male " " omg blue/pink is my color! I must have the wrong sex!"
BUt is not like that ... you can be a man and like cute stuff ( MOE IS LIFE LOLOLOLO) , females can love females, males can love males and color define shit! You don't have to be the "oposite"(I don't agre this word but here we go XD) to be like this... society can not look nice at you but is not chaging to try fit that will do :/

Reactions: Friendsxix

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Magically for a day with no consequences? Suure. Why not. Would be pretty fun.

Otherwise nope. I would never even consider such a thing. I like being pretty in MMOs so I play as female characters, but IRL I have no realistic interest in being a girl.

D

Deleted User

You mean if I could just change it without doing HRT and surgery? Like, just wake up one day and be male? That'd be tits.

Reactions: mgrev

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
If we're going the "magical wizard in the forest magically changes your sex for a week" route then why the hell not? But in terms of the medical procedures involved, no way. I'm probably way too much of a coward to even think about undergoing something like that under the gaze of my friends and family, let alone the costs and lifestyle changes associated with it.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should have gave examples and be specific.

Be like Ranma 1/2. Where certain conditions are set.

Or

A complete shapeshifter.

Not just changing the outside, but fully changing the person.

Permanent vs Temporary

Intersex Caught in between. Seems like a lot of people just want a easy way to aim. :P

Other than social, periods and pregnancy, I wouldn't mind being a girl, I guess. Not actively want it. Probably not permanently because it wasn't what I was born
as. Don't get me wrong, if it was forced on me like Ranma, I'll be mad. Tho what can you do? Wouldn't try to change back, in risk of making things worse.

Plus, wouldn't risk surgery even if it is a complete change and no matter how"safe". Even if it was temporary.

Stepping on toes too. Transgender may not be a choice, but changing your body is.

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, I have lived my entire life as a man, so having a chance to explore the other side of the coin I would surely appreciate. Whether I'd want to stay like that, I won't know for sure unless I've actually experienced it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Women have everything easier for them so i guess i can see why someone would think about wanting to be one. As far as pregnancy goes if you don't have kids you won't have to worry about the pain from it.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2