• No, IT ARE PIECE OF CRAP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted_171835

DJ91990 said:
My answer:
AH HELLS NO!

The 3DS is going to be the DSi's DS LITE!
It is just another "hardware add on" to further prove that Nintendo has put this whole DS crap on life-support!
Just release another damn hand held gaming system all together!
Nintendo needs to stop "recycling" their hardware...NINTENDO WII...and start making better systems.

Microsoft is kicking Nintendo's butt when it comes to graphics and hardcore gameplay.
If it wasn't for BLINX the Time Sweeper becoming such a failure, Nintendo would have died with the Dolphin!

If they think they can get a cheep sale by having the 5th gen Pokemon Games on the 3DS then I won't even bother!
What good would "looking into a cardboard box filled with cardboard cutouts" going to do in a Pokemon RPG game!?

Nintendo is not for the hardcore gamers anymore, sure there are THE RARE FEW of hardcore games here and there but now Nintendo is nothing but a gimmicky, casual-gamers' paradise!

Even Pokemon has become stale and repetitive...which is sad.

You want to know how Super Mario Galaxy 2 is going to play out; well I can guess most of the storyline here.
Mario was invited to ________ by Princess Peach and was hoping to be able to relax for a change.
Until Bowser crashes the fun with _________ and _________s Princess Peach away in _________
Mario soon gives chase to Bowser and the Koopalings whom are riding into the night sky in __________.
Before Mario can reach the___________ that Princess Peach was being held hostage in __________ comes out from
nowhere and blasts Mario into the dephs of space!

Mario now wakes up on _______________ where he meats ___________ who plays _______________ with him.
After Mario wins the game of ____________ he is introduced to ______________[Princess Rosalina?] whom tells him
about ________________[Bower's plot to destroy the universe and create a new one?] and he must collect stars
to restore the engine to the __________________ [Now a super-fast star craft] so that he can travel to _____________
[where Bowser is] and save Princess Peach as well as stop Bowser from ________________-ing the universe!

There's the story, now just make 8 fuggin' worlds with 10 missions each, call up Charles and tell him we need some more voice samples for Mario and add Yoshi, then mass produce it and ship it to all the stores by Easter 2010 in the USA for all the kiddies! Oh, and don't forget to add stupid gimmicky Wii Motion Controls and some puzzles that use that crap!

I bet that's how the Mario Galaxy Game will play out!

I'll just wait for Microsoft's XION or something.
The 3DS is the next generation handheld gaming system. It's not a revision of the current DS. Where'd you hear that bullshit?

rich333

Trophies
XP
Country
i will wait a while, like a couple of years, and get the 3DSi XL or some shit. I just got a DSi - i'm not upgrading anytime soon & i doubt many other people will either. After a couple of years there will be decent games (maybe?) and a revised lite or xl version.

I think its a bad move by nintendo releasing this so soon after the DSi & DSi XL - not many people are going to upgrade at launch

Jotokun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be getting one. But unlike most of my previous nintendo hardware, I'm not getting one at launch. I'm waiting for either a version 2 to come out(like the lite) or for a couple years to pass. The DSi hasnt been out for a full year yet and I'm feeling a little burned by the 3DS announcement, so I want to wait it out first.

Besides, the wait means more good games will be out when I do eventually jump in.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I got mines on sunday
I think, every video games stores should put an XL on display , so people can actually try it , before saying it's useless crap.
If you play for an hour with a DSiXL, you won't be able to go back and play on the smaller screen, I guarantee you.
What was Reggie saying about the Wii when it was about to be launched : " Play to believe " or something like that .......
wink.gif

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, bundled with this new R4:
R43iSuperHyperMegaUltraUpdateable3DSDSiDSLDSCompatibleWithSuperUltraMegaBuiltInP
occesorWithGBAEmulation

D

Deleted User

Don't ask this question now remake a topic at E3 2010 then I will answer -.-

G

GentleFist

im getting it for sure, already tired with the ds and all its spin-offs already

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
assuming i have the cash at the time, i'll get it on aus launch
smile.gif

(or maybe i'll import from jpn like i did with dsi :x)

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
well, i would buy mostly to play ninty games like mario , DonkeyKong, SSB , and shit.
the 3d is interesting though, and i'm looking forward to how nintendo actually pulls it off, assuming they will

Win

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bought the ds phat on launch day and im probly going to get this on launch day too.

however, crappy hardware and the lack of good launch titles would be a deal breaker :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4