• Total voters

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not that interested in the 3DS. Especially if it pulls a DSi and never gets any f**king games.

I'll wait for reviews, and for it to have at LEAST 10 solid games. It really doesn't seem that interesting overall though.

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I picked maybe because it all depends on the software for it. I usually don't buy game consoles (portable systems in this case) at launch anyway; waiting a couple of years for a respectable library of games (and possibly a price drop or inevitable hardware revision) is usually the way to go for me.

sn0wfish

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i'll only get it if there is a game that i want to play on it
laugh.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
70% chance, extremely hyped for this. If this was just another DS, or a portable Wii(Like the PSP being a portable playstation) I wouldn't care. But this is a new experience of gameplay.

Still, have to take in the factors, like 3rd party support(Hell, maybe even first party support, maybe making 3D games takes more time?), the cash I have on hand, if I have the time to play, etc. I'm gonna sit out for at least 1 month. Don't think I want to squeeze and get it on launch anyways.

At least, hoping there would be Super Mario Bros. 3D and Mario Kart 3DS. 2 games should be enough, considering I take long times to complete retail games, and hacking won't come any time near the launch.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know.. If it turns out to be pretty good, I might get it; if it's another gimmick though, probably not. I know it's supposed to be completely different from the DS, but I guess I'll have to wait until E3 rolls around.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Waiting for more information.

I also have to see the lineup of games too. I learned not to buy a system from its specs from the PSP. Games always come first.

I would like to know a price, general design of it, and whether it's a new system, or just an upgrade from the DS before buying it.

ShadowInferno119

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ykhan said:
hmm
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabye
but damn i hope the games cost the same price

o and does anybody think that this: http://www.destructoid.com/nintendo-patent...gn-165962.phtml
could be the design of the new cart for the 3ds
i very much doubt so but...yh

In that picture it looks like when you push the cart in the button hook locks in to place, but than to get the cartridge out, you have to press the button up top...? I like the spring system in the current DS(s)

ShadowInferno119

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xcdjy said:
I'm now buying it more-or-less a year from now. It should have been out about 4 months by then.
I want to get a DSi first.

Hmm, why get a DSi first? If lets say the 3DS could play DSi Ware games, and had the browser support etc...

Oh and off topic:

Every time you post, you leave a little sexiness behind.
smileipb2.png

Peelbash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last time i bought a system, it was Christmas 07. I deserve a 3DS, but still gonna wait for reviews.
ShadowInferno: Is that just for him, or it it for all of us?
blink.gif

wanderone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilsypha said:
No.

My personal rule for buying systems that I'm interested in is that there must be 10 games I really want before investing. In the case of something like the 3DS, the technology and the games that showcase it both have to be excellent. If it's going to take a year or more after release before developers are getting on board and producing worthwhile titles, then I'll wait. If the 3D is just as much of a gimmick as some of the other DS features, I probably won't be interested at all.

Also, the system being hacked doesn't hurt. I've bought systems earlier than my ten game rule simply because I could play whatever I pleased -- but that doesn't happen often.

That's a pretty nifty rule.
smile.gif
I think I'll adopt it as well.

Of course, I'm so broke that by the time I am able to buy a system its almost past its prime.
laugh.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would I buy a 3DS ? That's wrong answer because we dont know what it will look like and what game is like and etc. I will say no for now until I see for more features and so on before I decide for sure.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse