Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, IT ARE PIECE OF CRAP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hiz_95

Trophies
XP
Country
Even if all the reviews are amazing I'm not sure, since they're definately gonna bring out another model but it may remove backwards compatibility e.g. DSL to DSi :s

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Like a lot of people have said, I might have to wait and see how good the build quality of the first model is. If it's clunky and big like the phat, I'll want to wait around for the second model.

Or, who knows, maybe it'll be so cool that any design shortcomings won't matter to me. I can't trust myself with my word.
laugh.gif

joshwaan2k

Trophies
XP
Country
I've always loved Nintendo's products handheld or console. I'll buy one day one for sure
smile.gif

Just thinking about the extra power the console has and the quality games we will get, sure we will get Ride My Pony shovelware shit, but we will also get some A+++ stuff like Zelda and metriod.

Just a quick rant " I want a farking remake of Super Metriod in 3D bitche's
tongue.gif
" rant over lol

Sorry just be so cool if they done that fav game all time.

Personally I cant wait for E3 I think it will go down as the best E3 since 2005 for me anyways
smile.gif

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiz_95 said:
Even if all the reviews are amazing I'm not sure, since they're definately gonna bring out another model but it may remove backwards compatibility e.g. DSL to DSi :s

^Yes, but when you think about it, it might take a long time until they'll release an upgrade.
So it will be something like: 3DS then 3DSL and then the 3DSi which will not support DS games, and therefor there will be special flash carts so we'll be able to emulate DS roms.
(I'm just kidding, btw)

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends if it will have backwards compatibility with the DS. It most likely will, but I'm going to wait to see what kind of games are going to be on it first. I need a new DS anyway since my other one is broken, and if I can, I'd rather not spend too much. I'll get a 3DS after a price drop and a collection of games that I find interesting come out.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
I absolutely will. But I will only buy games that don't require 3D...my left eye is (essentially) decoration, so yeah.

(Hyperbole...it's 20/200 even with glasses on, while my right is 20/20 without. No, I don't have a monocle, unfortunately.)

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be getting one regardless. I can afford it, and I know the moment see it firsthand, I'm going to want one immediately.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Like duh, I bought the original GB, GBC, GBA, DS, DS Lite, DSi, I'm not going to stop here either!! Regardless of what the reviews say, I'm getting it, to me using a device and experiencing it yourself is better than wasting time reading wall-of-texts which write out the pros and cons of an electronic device.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1