Gaming Would this ever be possible? Zelda PH view..

Kael1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I like this game but so much immersion is lost on the top-down view... It is 3d anyway and half the time jumps down into the game.

Ya reckon it would ever be possible for someone to reverse engineer PH, figure out the view functions and force it to always be 3rd person style (something like d-pad controls link, stylus controls view angle).. ? That would be awesome XD

Or the ability to swap one to the other ..

Probably not I guess but I can dream >.>

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
More possible would be, that you would learn to programming, an do that yourself
laugh.gif

WickEd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The reason the top-down/slightly slanted 3D perspective is used is obviously because of the limited processing power of the DS hardware. Had the DS offered more graphical capability, naturally we would be using a more advanced style of view.

Even if such a hack were possible, you could not change the fact that the game would only draw what would ordinarily be seen from the top-down perspective. In such case, if the camera were constantly slanted to give a more 3D feel, all you would see beyond the regular point-of-view perspective threshold is black space. Maybe white, depending on what Nintendo opted to go for with something they ensure you will never see.

This is a silly idea, though interesting nonetheless, it's simply not possible.

Stig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zelda is by far best handheld ive ever played and easily 1 of the best games ive ever seen along with ff7 etc but still youre not happy whats wrong with you people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay