Show me...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm making this topic because a recent incident in the forum, known as Hosain H, do you think GBAtemp REALLY would be better without trolls like him?

If you think about it, it really adds to the fun factor of the forum. They really give us something to laugh at. Thanks to the fact everyone has a sense of humour, we really get something outta these trollers.

They aren't as bad as we think they are, perhaps even a bit convenient.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cablephish said:
I'm making this topic because a recent incident in the forum, known as Hosain H, do you think GBAtemp REALLY would be better without trolls like him?

If you think about it, it really adds to the fun factor of the forum. They really give us something to laugh at. Thanks to the fact everyone has a sense of humour, we really get something outta these trollers.

They aren't as bad as we think they are, perhaps even a bit convenient.
rofl2.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
This is just an attention seeking thread in my opinion!

All you are trying to do is discredit Hosain H in a cowardly way and lessen his popularity on the forum!

This thread should be locked and deleted and Cablephish should be banned from the forum or at least warned!

Its this sort of thing thats ruining GBAtemp, these sort of moronic threads and attention seeking members are just poisoning us all!
mad.gif

DS-X p0wns!

Flashing LED's dude!!!!

p0wned!
yaypsp.gif

Cablephish

Show me...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not really trying to discredit him. I'm kind of actually for personalities like him.
smile.gif

Is there a problem with that? Though I guess you ARE titled to your own opinion...

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Cablephish said:
I'm not really trying to discredit him. I'm kind of actually for personalities like him.
smile.gif

Is there a problem with that? Though I guess you ARE titled to your own opinion...

What you witnessed above was high quality, precision trolling that breaks down an individual on a psychological level! I like to call it p0wning!

Hosain H's efforts were pathetic really, I could troll better then him before I learned to walk!

Leave this type of things to the professionals I say!
lecture.gif

yaypsp.gif

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:
I know what happened to the DS-X team, they've moved onto making fake Wii's. Watch the video, the dancing LEDs give it away.

Lol I saw those a while back!

They are doing fake 8bit 360's now too you know!

360roarrss1.jpg

Dancing 3 LED's of death dude!
yaypsp.gif

Cablephish

Show me...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TrolleyDave said:
I know what happened to the DS-X team, they've moved onto making fake Wii's. Watch the video, the dancing LEDs give it away.

I swear I saw 8 in 1, 15 in 1, and 17 in 1. Why couldn't they just go ahead and call it 40 in 1?

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm all for getting rid of em!

355412170_10b6b4a857.jpg

Disappear, disappear! Over the falls!

That may seem completely random. The pic I posted is a troll from a Disney ride at Epcot called Maelstrom. The text I posted below it is a line the troll says to send your boat careening backwards and over a waterfall.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.