Hacking Would The Wii Be Able To Emulate 3DS Games?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the white original wii too with some original wii games like mario kart wii. I have the first wii version, with gamecube controllers port and gamecube compatibility.
Did you really made an account just to necrobump?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Switch and 3DS both use ARM, not sure how that's a different architecture. Not sure where you got the idea they're different CPU architectures.
And since DraStic is already ported to RetroArch and runs great, I could see the Switch running it eventually.

D

Deleted User

Don't bother. 1. The Wii isn't 3D. 2. It dosen't have the right controller. 3. It just sounds stupid for the fuckin Wii, to emulate the 3ds
2nd point is flawed, just use a classic controller, and I guess point for touch controlls... (lol)
But Yah, it's unlikely anyways

kevincrans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Call me crazy, but I believe both Wii and Wii u do also have an ARM9 chip, it's only a matter of accessibility.

D

Deleted User

Call me crazy, but I believe both Wii and Wii u do also have an ARM9 chip, it's only a matter of accessibility.
Uh no. 3ds has two chips, arm9 and arm11. Arm11 handles everything releated to 3ds end. Arm 9 while in 3ds mode is the security processor. When in ds mode, arm11 goes into a low power state and arm9 becomes the main chip, handling ds games. This is still highly unlikely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: luke try not to say "for instance" or "etc." in a post challenge, level impossible