ROM Hack Translation Would anyone be interested in translating DS Uranai Seikatsu (I can help with some translation)

Would you be interested in seeing a translation of this game?

• Yes! It sounds interesting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. There's no point.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I honestly dont care

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nicky P

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS Uranai Seikatsu is a fortune telling game that released in Japan in 2009. Through this game, you can perform Tarot Card readings, palm readings and other stuff. This game was a Touch! Generations title
I think that this game would be really cool to translate, and I would do it myself if I was better at Japanese/could edit game scripts and patch stuff, so I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in translating this game with me. I'm not the best at Japanese, but I will absolutely help in any way I can.

Attached is a poll to see whether people would be interested in seeing this game translated. Maybe if alot of people are interested in seeing this game translated, there would be people interested in helping as well and then we can get started on the translation process.

Note: The only issue with translating a game like this into English would be the writing... in the game you have to write certain Kanji for certain parts, so I dont know if there would be a way to get English to register for that...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Was a dark time