Would a Made in Taiwan Sandisk uSD work well?

Extreme Coder

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Would a Made in Taiwan Sandisk uSD work well?

I was planning to order a Japan made MicroSD online so that I would have no issues with any games at all, but suddenly today, one of my friends got a SanDisk 2 GB MicroSD, Made in Taiwan, by mistake, he doesn't need it, so he wants to sell it. It even has MiniSD and SD converters!

And he's offering it for the grand total of... $3

So what do you think guys? I know it won't work with the Castlevania series well, but other than that, would games/movies/music work fine?

Thanks!

Extreme Coder

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
bump?
unsure.gif

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 taiwanese 2GB sandisk as well... I always here people chattering about lag, but I haven't seen any (using R4). I have played and almost completed POR, and it has only frozen once. If you don't take that deal, I will hate your face.

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take it and make sure to format it to FAT, not FAT32. Mine is Chinese and I don't have any problems with it. Except for the SD adapter which is complete crap. All I really have to is use another adapter :D For some reason the SD adapter works with my 1 GB Kingston =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it