Worst Website

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Facebook and pretty much every other social media platform that follows after it.
People really take all the "like" and comments very seriously and that's not just online but also in real life. I couldn't careless about Facebook, yes, I have an account there but that's more to check news posted by IGN (I know they're not great but oh well) and competitions.

Reactions: Deleted User

TheKawaiiPug

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
totaltopic.forumotions.co.uk
XP
Country
Nintenboard. Banned from it for 'talking shit behind the owner's back and abusing CSS'.

The first bit implies it didn't happen on Nintenboard, so that's not a real reason, you don't ban for offsite activity. I did mess with CSS by changing body to display:none on staff profiles and a rainbow one on others. That was dealt with a tempban already and that was also the only time I abused it.

He banned another user for offsite activity ('being immature on other boards') too then replaced the reason with 'sigh'.

(The owner is cderp4/xKitten aka the shitposter on my last site.)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
tbh anything yahoo owns turns to shit.
It's not even the company that owns it. It's the community around it that's shit. The site is the worst of the extreme Left that makes a mockery of Liberal ideas, Equality, the LGBT(Mostly the T.) They made the world around them into men hating, trans* wannabes, SJW bullshits!

Last edited by The Catboy,

brigcaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
but the BEST subreddit is /r/ooer

Mfw+quot+it+says+turn+to+back+page+quot+and+then+it+_6b58a38d93415f1baf92ce77a2a22ed5.gif

Reactions: Deleted User

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
To me, I think the worst sites are those bait sites whose names are like a single letter different from a popular site(oogle, yotube etc). Hate those sites.

D

Deleted User

To me, I think the worst sites are those bait sites whose names are like a single letter different from a popular site(oogle, yotube etc). Hate those sites.
oogle.com redirected me to some trading site
yotube.com to a fake survey for telus internet users
yaho.com actually redirects to yahoo.com
twiter.com doesn't exist

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool