Worst Videogame Related Ebay Crapola

Auyx

GBAtemp's Unofficial Sanic impersonator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This thread is for the worst of the worst of crappy Ebay auctions.

Here i'll start us off with this I just found :

1vjXkl.jpg

2RrI5.jpg

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I was watching some storage locker auction show with my parents the other day when this special mexican guest came on. He was cleaning out a locker he bought when he came upon an old NES and he's like "OOOH PLS LET IT B 001 OH PLS!!" When he saw it was he went crazy and said he saw one go for a ridiculous amount of money on eBay. I died laughing. The thing wasn't even in good shape. He took it to a game store and the guy tested it, it didn't work, he laughed, then he told him it was hardly worth $10.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I was watching some storage locker auction show with my parents the other day when this special mexican guest came on. He was cleaning out a locker he bought when he came upon an old NES and he's like "OOOH PLS LET IT B 001 OH PLS!!" When he saw it was he went crazy and said he saw one go for a ridiculous amount of money on eBay. I died laughing. The thing wasn't even in good shape. He took it to a game store and the guy tested it, it didn't work, he laughed, then he told him it was hardly worth $10.

I saw that episode. I nearly died laughing. I mean, yeah, 001s are worth a bit more than the average NES, but I don't know what crack he's smoking when he said he saw one go for thousands.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That episode was the best episode ever!
Also the one I was going to post has since been removed or finished :(

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I saw this one...and I think I died a little.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Game-Boy-Advance-SP-Flame-Red-Cracked-Screen-/320939213986?pt=Video_Games&hash=item4ab977c4a2#ht_500wt_1413

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I saw this one...and I think I died a little.

http://www.ebay.com/...2#ht_500wt_1413
Product Features
  • Brighter backlit screen

The amazing backlit screen brings out the sharpness and graphic richness of the huge library of Game Boy Advance games. It delivers an unsurpassed gameplay experience.

I just died from this!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PSP-2000-Black-Handheld-FACTORY-SEALED-/320941367154?pt=Video_Games&hash=item4ab9989f72#ht_569wt_976

I don't care if it's new, it's not worth 400$!

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Impossible.

Everyone knows Game Boys don't break.

In fact, CERN was in the midst of experiments attempting to find out what happens when you supercollide a Game Boy and a Nokia 3310.

Daemauroa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That episode was the best episode ever!
Also the one I was going to post has since been removed or finished :(

wow, even in my country they aired that episode.
the only thing I thought when I saw that episode was that there are people who are unknowledgeable about that sort of things....though it was hilarious to watch his dissapointment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.