• NONE

Votes: 19 13.1%

• Total voters

AngryGreek766

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
id rather rock fifa 12 all day then play one match of COD TBH. And i love sports in real life im currently in a mens basketball league but when it comes to video games i dunno the only sports game i like is FIFA i think soccer just works in videos games. Basketball is my fav sport but cant stand NBA2k or Live.

P.S. im not gonna sit here and pretend that sports is number 1 worst hated because of any other reason then most people here just dont play sports in real life and carry that over to video games. Go outside once in a while its a beautiful life.

wafflebeard

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm biased because I don't like sports anyway, but I think sports games are just ridiculous. The fact that people run out and buy a brand new game that is essentially the same game they bought last year (and the year before that, and the year before that...) just because it has sharper graphics and some updated stats is insanity to me. Not judging anyone, spend your money on whatever makes you happy, but I can't wrap my head around it. 'Course, I'm sure many people think my near obsession with One Piece is just as crazy, so whatevs.

Reactions: 1 person

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sports. Just... Why play something that you could do outside...

You can say that about Army and racing games.
Without risking your life?

Sports are just as dangerous, maybe not life threatening, but enough to end your career for whatever over instantly.

"Sports are just as dangerous"
"maybe not life threatening"

I enjoy contradictions too.

Bad wording, but I mean not as life threatening and easy to die.

Like in hockey, getting a hard as shit puck slapped at you going 100mp/h. Easy to break bones and end your whole career for everything in that sport. And also this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-e0mYFpam4

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Since when was Fishing a genre?
....and who could ever hate a Tetris game?
Isn't fishing a sport in itself so shouldn't it be count as a sport?

People who hate Tetris are the ones who either are bad at it or think there isn't enough explosions and people killing each other in it.

Reactions: 1 person

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People who hate Tetris are the ones who either are bad at it or think there isn't enough explosions and people killing each other in it.

Okay, can we really stop using the whole "There aren't enough explosions for you!" argument, it's fucking retarded.

God forbid anyone like a game with action in it that isn't just dry and boring. I like explosions. I like to watch movies with explosions. I like to play games with explosions. But it's not what defines me (or anyone else) as a gamer.

"There aren't enough explosions/people to kill for you" seems to be something weaboos say too. I'm just saying. I've never heard any diversified gamer say it.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why did so many people pick Music? Sure, Guitar Hero/Rock Band is the same rehashed shit every year, but it's not like those are the only music/rhythm games around.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why did so many people pick Music? Sure, Guitar Hero/Rock Band is the same rehashed shit every year, but it's not like those are the only music/rhythm games around.

They really don't even make those any more. I mean there's Rock Band Blitz coming out but that plays like Amplitude. Also Rock Band Unplugged was fucking awesome.

Also Audiosurf and Beat Hazard are both pretty awesome rhythm games. You may even consider Lumines or Chime rhythm puzzlers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: