Hacking World of Goo help pls

Jhonyb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
If i want too play wii shop games on my wii (like World of Goo) what do i have too do ????

I have HC chann \ Wad installer and all the stuff on DjTaz package installed on my wii (3.2E)

thx for all the assistance

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, everything is .wad when it comes for the wii shop channel. so just download the .wad (I wont give a link) and use the wad installer to install it.

Tetram

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, you have two choices :
1. you can install the Wiishop patch (see here : http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Wii_Shop_and_IOS51_installer) that will allow you to buy games. I strongly advise you to BUY the wiiware you want to play, especially when they are made by independant developers. For World Of Goo, the authors are just 4 guys : they deserve money for their beautifull work.

2. You can use wadmanager to install the wad of the wiiware you want. Note that it does not work for all games, an be carefull to choose the version of the game that correspond to your Wii (PAL, NTSC-U or NTSC-J). Note also that there is a very slight risk of bricking, but I never experienced such problems. (I've installed Zelda Ocarina of Time and Toki tori without any problems).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1