Homebrew Working dsiwarehax installer with waithax/slowhax

HoldenRedcap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you update to 12.1?I am not sure freakyhax support 12.1 or not
I noticed the guide said it wasn't supported on 11.2, but then how could I use freakyhax after I softbricked? After I got the black error screen I had to update to 11.2, but Freakyhax would still boot. This was the entrypoint that I used on 11.2 to launch 3DSident, TinyFormat, and sysdowngrader. I didn't even update the payload for it to run on 11.2. I also used freakyhax to launch 3DSident so I could see that I was on Kernel and NFIRM 2.52-XX before using the dgTool to restore my nfirm to 11.1 (which would change the kernel and nfirm to 2.51-XX) or downgrade my nfirm to 10.4. Now when I try to activate freakyhax, it hangs on a blank, black screen with the background music still playing lol. Hbl launcher cia still works fine and I'm still using the same 11.1 payload :| Idk what's going on. Everything else works fine.

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Success!!!!

Sooooo now what? Do i set up all that other stuff from the bible?

Attachments

• 20161212_094252_HDR.jpg
    20161212_094252_HDR.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 229
Reactions: slaphappygamer

Somebody Whoisbored

it's all okeydokey
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To make people more secure, I installed A9LH on an o3DS on 11.1 using this and Fieldrunners. It was the extremely limited yellow pikachu edition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HoldenRedcap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after auto ctrnand transfer i get a black screen on boot so i cant do anything except boot in recovery mode
Maybe a softbrick? Did you download the correct 2.1.0 ctrtransfer image for your region? What about deleting the transfer image and Home Menu extdata from your sd card? I don't know if it's a good idea to update. I think I lost my dsiware game after I downgraded to 2.1. But if you're only able to boot into the 3ds' recovery mode with L+R+A+Up, that may be your only option.

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe a softbrick? Did you download the correct 2.1.0 ctrtransfer image for your region? What about deleting the transfer image and Home Menu extdata from your sd card? I don't know if it's a good idea to update. I think I lost my dsiware game after I downgraded to 2.1. But if you're only able to boot into the 3ds' recovery mode with L+R+A+Up, that may be your only option.

idk what happened but even boot w/o SD wasnt working until i held like 5 buttons then the home menu loaded with the crazy colors (2.1.0) so i proceeded with the guide thank god im at section vii reinstalling tickets of installing arm9loaderhax so im basically done i just haven updated to 11.2 yet

Reactions: HoldenRedcap

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So whats the point of the long list of DSiware games on that guide if it cant be used with Slowhax? Is there any other way to use that other DSiware to downgrade a 3DS system?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: I was just trying to get the US/EU NTR plugin for Hyrule warriors, but the link is busted. does...