Wood Firmwares v1.51

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just don't understand why all of you brought up another flashcart issues in this thread.
so it has AP Bypass? who cares...
I wish people would stop promoting that cart in these release topics... can't they talk about it in the acekard/akaio forum?
acekard2i are low quality carts with dickhead firmware... and I'm sick of hearing about them. Wood firmwares are not inferior to akaio... so fanboys please f-in deal with it and fu** off.
Fact is r4ids.cn r4igold's are better built and have the best firmware, I don't care if you disagree cause I know I'm right.

AP bypass is built into his firmware too, its been there a long time. To use it you need a cart which supports it like the rpg...but its not needed.
ywg deserves credit where its due, another quick update and now I can try that pokemon conquest game out, sure it was only released a week or so ago... its very nice that wood has been updated so quickly.

Thank you ywg, you are a legend. :)

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
acekard2i are low quality carts with dickhead firmware... and I'm sick of hearing about them.

i worked really hard, for free, for well over 4 years, to beta test akaio in an effort to make it into the kernel it is today. at one point norm and ywg traded code and ideas almost daily. they directly influenced each others kernel. next time before your open your mouth consider what you are about to type. you clearly don't know the facts and offending people with your fan-boyish remarks isn't going to get you very far.

-another world

Reactions: 1 person

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
According to the information collected by me, the Real-Time-Save(RTS) will be integrated into WOOD R4 for R4i Gold(r4ids.cn) and WOOD R4 for R4iDSN(r4idsn.com).Let's pay attention to the changelog of WOOD R4 released in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.