Wood Firmwares v1.26

shayminSKY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yOU ROCK ywg! The only thing i'm wondering is, what is the difference between the eur releaese and the (U)? because i'm thinking about just playing the eur release if there's no difference....? so if anyone could answer, that would also make my day!!!!

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shayminSKY said:
yOU ROCK ywg! The only thing i'm wondering is, what is the difference between the eur releaese and the (U)? because i'm thinking about just playing the eur release if there's no difference....? so if anyone could answer, that would also make my day!!!!
no there is no diff. e is the European release U is the USA but they both have English

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
I don't care about pokemons but THANKS for the update
wink.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Another update? Damn the R4 gets more updates than any flashcard nowadays...oh the irony.

That's because when it comes to cards like Acekard or DSTWO, they rarely have to. R4 has to be updated frequently if you want to play the newest games. It actually has a person behind it who actually cares.

iTEPB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wood is god. I have a acekard and m3ds real. Akaio updates bi monthly and the AP patch works sometimes. Sakura updates bi to tri monthly, but wood, wow like every 2 weeks. Thanks to Gaboros for his WoodM3 editions too, who ports woodR4 over in a matter of hours.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Theraima said:
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS! And yeah, the exp. thing seems to be fixed, but I too am curious about the Union Room.

So, Does it work?

pokemon white (E) CLEAN with v1.26, yes works the union room.... dont know about pokemon black

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol