Thanks!

Waiting Gold version...
wink.gif

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First of all thank you ywg, amazing update as always... been gifting us all recently, first softreset on homebrew then within about a week there is the softreset configuration I had not long ago asked about. You are a hero.
Someone earlier misinformed? About how this isn't that special because if we had acekards we wouldn't need any updates?
ShadowSoldier said:
That's because when it comes to cards like Acekard or DSTWO, they rarely have to.
Lets just correct that, since when did acekards get clean mode? Have I missed something or do acekards also need loader updates for certain games? (AAP doesnt count if thats what was being referred to. It isn't the same thing and wood also has AAP but the R4 hardware is unable to support it). Wood is just as good as the competition (if not better cause I think so), just say it.
yaynds.gif

Anyway gotta give a person credit where credit is due. ywg updated wood very very quickly and delivered more than just the ability to play the new pokemons on it... as usual.
ywg is the f-in best.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.