GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure most everyone knows about the Wlip, but for those who don't...it's a clip that attached to the Wii, allowing you to bypass any soldering to the Wii itself. Eight-pin PIC chips will clip onto the Wlip as well, so if you're using one of those types of chips there's no soldering whatsoever. Anyway, the clip has been "in the works," but has now finally gone on sale.

Here's the official site with reseller info: http://www.wlip.es/indexEnglish.html

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If a D2C solution comes out.. I'll certainly buy one!

Actually, I think that's why production was delayed. I think they were working on a version of the clip that would work with D2C. They have a couple of versions of the clip. I could be wrong, but I think one of them does work with that version of Wii system.
unsure.gif

mekaone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only clips out now are for the DMS, D2A & D2B to the best of my knowledge. The D2C is going to be farther down the road. On there web page for the Wlip, they told us they are working on one but have nothing at this time.

motaman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems wildly overpriced....$36USD for basically plastic and some tiny wires. Damned good idea though...need to get back in stock
smile.gif

Clxmj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
whats this D2C that there on about. Soz, i've only just come across this so its news to me. (Wlip that is, you cant get away from Wiikey).

EDITS: The music on the video is funky
nyanya.gif

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WTF 24.95EUR
There making much and much profit
I think costs to make it are about 2Euro not more

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum