Homebrew Without Escape - Horror Graphic Adventure

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help me with my problem please, someone? DX

ALSO, forgot to say that the game runs PERFECTLY, as far as I know, on Wood R4, up until that point where I'm stuck in my spoiler in the previous post.

T.Kuranari

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm also stuck, what am I supposed to do in the lava/blood room with the clocks on the wall? What time am I supposed to set for the trigger to be activated?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
PacoChan said:
I finally have finished version 1.3 with a full english translation. Hope you enjoy
smile.gif

Without Escape v1.3 with english translation

if you post the english file i will read through it and correct any problems. i think this would be a lot faster then playing the game and reporting bugs to you.

-another world

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
it would be nice if the spanish language graphics were remade for the english translation (ie: note on the dresser).

when you click on the picture to save it would be nice if touch-screen options appeared (ie: save, load, cancel).

when you click two objects in a row, like the two jackets in the storage room, the game does not give the second set of information. the first click says "i haven't used this jacket for a long time...." and when you click the second jacket the game says "at least now i can see...". however, if you click the 1st jacket, then click off of the jacket, then click the 2nd jacket the game now says "this is the jacket i wear on the really cold days." the game is assuming players will always click off of 1 object before clicking a second. this is a game play mechanic that will cause many players to get confused and others to be frustrated by the fact that they have to click 3 times for a 2 click event (ie: click jacket 1 read what it says, click jacket 2 read what it says). another example to this problem is how you can't click from the jacket to the door, you must first click the jacket, then the middle of the room, then the door so the game can say "here's the exit". for now, the work around to this coding decision is to click everything twice in a row, thus doubling the amount of clicks needed to win the game. perhaps automatically displaying the "default" message, as if the user has clicked twice, would address this issue without much of a major code rewrite?

the main floor default text says "doesn't look like there's something wrong over here. but it's obvious that while i was sleeping something happened... but why?" perhaps that should read "but what?"

sound efx for when you push the phone buttons would be a nice addition.

when in the "dark" half of the game you can no longer shut off the lights in the main room, the room where the click is at 2:45.

when getting the test tube the game says "someone left a test tube over it". perhaps this should read "someone left a test tube near it or a test tube ontop of it?

the "dark" half of the game would benefit from a ominous foreboding sound loop. the audio doesn't have to be a full song but some random sounds or scary things would be really fun to help set the mood.

i don't know if this is possible, but touch screen controls for the clock would be awesome. actually dragging the clock hands around to change the time.

the game says "...top-left area says 10:05" but when you change the time on the clock to the bottom-right the game is in military time. its a bit confusing and most of n. america has not been taught the 24 hour clock.

the bodybag in the bathtub looks like a shriveled up cactus. if the text didn't tell me what i was looking at i would have had no idea it was a bodybag.

when the tv turns on with the arrows it would be nice of that sound efx didn't play on a loop. its rather annoying to hear it constantly when you are poking around the room. =P

when clicking on the pc in the "dark" half of the game the text says "...Specially since it's completely soaken in blood." this should read "since it's completely soaked in blood."

the image of the clocks show different times when looking at them from a distance and when looking at them zoomed in.

-another world

PacoChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the feedback I'll se what I can do. But most of the things I'll leave them as they are. But I'll remember this suggestions if someday I do another game.

About the clocks, the puzzle has two parts. The first one is when there is an eye in the room. You have to examine the TV with the blood arrows. With that you discover that you have to flip the clock hands, in other words, turn both hands 6 hours.
And just in case, I'll offer help for the second part, since it's harder.

You have to examine the speaker and the alarm clock in the bedroom. The alarm clock starts to sound, and the alarm hand is pointing at 12:00. However, it's actually 2:45, in other words, 2:45 hours more than it should. The speaker sounds 5 times, so what will be the actual time?

Hope this helps.

BTY2468

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am stuck at the second battery

I got the first battery in the oven but all i have now is the lighter and i dont know where to get the second battery

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
PacoChan said:
About the clocks, the puzzle has two parts. The first one is when there is an eye in the room. You have to examine the TV with the blood arrows. With that you discover that you have to flip the clock hands, in other words, turn both hands 6 hours.
And just in case, I'll offer help for the second part, since it's harder.

i am really confused by this one and i don't see how the tv with the blood arrows is an obvious clue. when i click on the tv i get a zoomed image of an up/down arrow and a left/right arrow with dripping lines of blood. how does this tell me to flip the clock hands 6 hours? i count 6 lines of dripping blood on the up/down arrow and 4 on the left/right arrow -- how is this useful? do i turn the clock up or down 6 times and do i then press left and right 4 times? or should i go down 5 turns, up 1, left 2 and right 2? this part of the puzzle makes very little sense to me, could you please explain it?

with that said, i flipped the clock up AND down 6 hours and neither did anything.

QUOTEYou have to examine the speaker and the alarm clock in the bedroom. The alarm clock starts to sound, and the alarm hand is pointing at 12:00. However, it's actually 2:45, in other words, 2:45 hours more than it should. The speaker sounds 5 times, so what will be the actual time?

when did the speaker in the hall sound 5 times? if it did, how was one to know that they needed to associate that sound with an alarm clock in the next room? i've had alarm clocks my whole life and never had a loud speaker attached to them, i would never associate the two as two parts to the same puzzle. i also never heard the alarm clock sound, or do you mean it would sound at noon because the alarm setting hand points to noon? i'm very confused =/. how is the player to know that they have to add 5 + 2:45? there is no obvious clue. you are going to end up with frustrated gamers who passed the setting of the hallway clock by either looking up the answer online or just guessing.

after reading your hints i still have no idea what to do with the clock in the hall by the eye. =(

-another world

PacoChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Another World said:
i am really confused by this one and i don't see how the tv with the blood arrows is an obvious clue. when i click on the tv i get a zoomed image of an up/down arrow and a left/right arrow with dripping lines of blood. how does this tell me to flip the clock hands 6 hours? i count 6 lines of dripping blood on the up/down arrow and 4 on the left/right arrow -- how is this useful? do i turn the clock up or down 6 times and do i then press left and right 4 times? or should i go down 5 turns, up 1, left 2 and right 2? this part of the puzzle makes very little sense to me, could you please explain it?

with that said, i flipped the clock up AND down 6 hours and neither did anything.

You have to take as reference the upper-left clock. Flip that clock (10:05) vertically and horizontally (the arrows are the icons that represent flip something in most computer programs) And that's it, you get 4:35. Most people didn't have problems with ths.

QUOTE(Another World @ Sep 14 2011, 05:22 AM) ]when did the speaker in the hall sound 5 times? if it did, how was one to know that they needed to associate that sound with an alarm clock in the next room? i've had alarm clocks my whole life and never had a loud speaker attached to them, i would never associate the two as two parts to the same puzzle. i also never heard the alarm clock sound, or do you mean it would sound at noon because the alarm setting hand points to noon? i'm very confused =/. how is the player to know that they have to add 5 + 2:45? there is no obvious clue. you are going to end up with frustrated gamers who passed the setting of the hallway clock by either looking up the answer online or just guessing.

after reading your hints i still have no idea what to do with the clock in the hall by the eye. =(

-another world

All of that starts working once you have completed the first part. If suddenly appears a giant ear on the room, and then, and only then, start to sound the speaker and the alarm clock when you examine them, I would think they have something to do with the puzzle. People didn't have problems with this either. It's true that after that, nobody was able to figure out that 5 + 2:45, but oh well.

PacoChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
2-bias said:
The game crashes on my DSTwo when i go back to the upper floor after putting the grease on the handle.

Have you waited a few seconds after the crash and see what happens? xD.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
PacoChan said:
You have to take as reference the upper-left clock. Flip that clock (10:05) vertically and horizontally (the arrows are the icons that represent flip something in most computer programs) And that's it, you get 4:35. Most people didn't have problems with ths.

i get what you are saying now but i never would have associated it that way. perhaps you should include a counting clock in the corner of the tv screen? maybe something counting down so it matches the dark theme of the second half of the game but also makes users associate the graphics with time. perhaps there is a better graphic that could be used which means to "flip" something around? the up/down and left/right arrows simply didn't have that meaning for me.

thanks for the hints! i'll get back to beta testing later on and let you know if i find any translation mistakes.

-another world

2-bias

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
PacoChan said:
2-bias said:
The game crashes on my DSTwo when i go back to the upper floor after putting the grease on the handle.

Have you waited a few seconds after the crash and see what happens? xD.

Oops i did not...
blush.gif

Because of that high sound i always turned my DS off. Stupid me.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry to ask and not browse all the thread but the site is hella slow right now for me, with some bad gateway :/

Does it have english translation yet? thx!
smile.gif

PacoChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
koimayeul said:
Sorry to ask and not browse all the thread but the site is hella slow right now for me, with some bad gateway :/

Does it have english translation yet? thx!
smile.gif

Yes it has
smile.gif

BTW, it's not necessary to test if there are mistakes in the english texts. Some north american guy already took a revision and fixed many things. It will be ready for version 1.4, along with french language.

2-bias

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can you provide us with the english translation, so i can try to translate it to german? If you do, it would be good to know if special german chars like ü,ä etc are supported.

PacoChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
<!--quoteo(post=3887285:date=Sep 15 2011, 12:15 PM:name=2-bias)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2-bias @ Sep 15 2011, 12:15 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=3887285"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Can you provide us with the english translation, so i can try to translate it to german? If you do, it would be good to know if special german chars like ü,ä etc are supported.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Here it is. And yes, I can add all those characters.

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:Pre;overflow:auto'>//This is a comment
//Don't edit the lines starting with "#". Those are text IDs.
//Character "_" is a new line. Two of them like this: "__" is obviously two new lines, like a new paragraph.

//Resident Evil reference
#advertencia
This game contains scenes_of explicit violence and gore.
#presenta
PacoChan's Software_presents...

#guardar
Somehow, the painting_brings back some memories...__Do you want to save your game?__Press A to save your game.__Press B to cancel.__Press X to quit the game.
#g_error
Error while saving data.
#g_correcto
Data saved successfully.
#cargar
Load
#c_error
Error while loading data.
#c_correcto
Data loaded successfully.

#nuevo_juego
New Game
#idioma
Language: English
#copyright
Without Escape v1.4_Copyright  2006-2011_http://[email protected]

//Simpsons reference
#fatal_error
Ow, the program has shut down.__That means there was one huge error.__Send an email [email protected]_with the debug text that is above_and a detailed description on_how the error was caused.__You can also send a dollar to_'Happy Man' at 742 Evergreen Terrace.

#puerta_c
Seems like this door's locked.

#intro
On a cold, silent winter night,_I woke up because of a_disturbing noise.__I didn't know what caused it,_so I got up to investigate.
#intro_2
It's dark..._I should turn the lights on.

#dorm2_1
Much better.__Let's see if I can find out_what's going on.
#dorm2_2
It's pretty quiet now.__I'd better keep looking.
#dorm2_3
The phone was ringing,_but it seems to have stopped.__Who would call at this hour?
#dorm2_4
Seems to be 2:45.__I'd like to get back to bed,_but I won't stop worrying_until I know what's going on.
#dorm2_5
Seems to be a phone number.
#dorm2_6
Someone left a note next_to the lamp.__"The key to salvation lies_within this number."__I wonder what that means...
#dorm2_7
There are a lot of clothes,_sheets, and cloaks on the drawer.__One of the drawers is locked.
#dorm2_8
Seems that the key's from_the drawer.__Inside, among a ton of clothes,_there's a pack of batteries,_although there's only one left.__I'll take it just in case.
#dorm2_9
There are a lot of clothes,_sheets, and cloaks on the drawer.
#dorm2_10
When I used the level to straighten_the picture, a lighter that was_behind dropped to the floor.__Still, the picture_doesn't keep straight.
#dorm2_11
A picture of a landscape.__Wonder why it's not straight...
#dorm2_12
The bathroom's really dark._Seems that the bulb's blown.__Right now, there's nothing I can do.
#dorm2_13
The wardrobe's locked.__But there's nothing there_that I could need now.
#dorm2_14
Thanks to the key,_I've managed to open the wardrobe.__Hidden on the corner I found_what looks like a piece of a medal.
#dorm2_15
Thanks to the key, now I_see another piece of the medal.__Now that I have both pieces,_turns out it has the shape_of that bloody symbol.__I don't know what it's meant for,_but I bet it won't be pretty.

#pasillo_1
What was that?_I thought I had seen_something, but maybe it's just_me imagining things...
#pasillo_2
Seems like someone's_banging the door from inside...__But nobody was there!
#pasillo_3
I feel a light, shuddering_breeze of fresh air.__I have the feeling that_something bad is about to happen...
#pasillo_4
It's a seemingly normal picture,_a simple landscape.
#pasillo_5
That's odd... I haven't seen_that picture ever before.__It has a strange shape_painted on it, and it's_stained with a pretty thick_red fluid.__I wonder what all of this means...

#sala2_1
Doesn't look like there's_anything wrong over here.__It's obvious that while_I was sleeping something_happened...__But what?
#sala2_2
I can't open this door.__Seems like something's_blocking it from the other side.
#sala2_3
A vase with roses.__I don't need to water them_because they're made of plastic.
#sala2_4
These drawers are locked.
#sala2_5
A really nice landscape.__I wish I was there right now.
#sala2_6
Everything's back as before.__Seems that I can come and go_from the other dimension,_or whatever that was,_as much as I like.
#sala2_7
Thanks to the key,_I managed to open the drawers.__One of them had a piece of_some sort of a medal.
#sala2_8
There's nothing interesting_here.

#sala_1
I think the noise I heard before_came from here, but right now_it's pretty quiet.
#sala_2
This clock stopped working_a long time ago.__The bigger hand isn't marking_the same place as before, though.__It's like it points_at somewhere outside the clock.
#sala_3
Seems that the hand was_pointing to that key.
#sala_4
There seems to be something_between the books...__Hey, it's a key!
#sala_5
Here's a pretty odd_remote control.__It's not working though,_doesn't have any batteries.
#sala_6
I've placed one battery,_but I'm still missing another one.
#sala_7
Both batteries are set._Now I can turn on the TV.
#sala_8
Someone left a level_next to the phone...
#sala_9
I can use this phone_to call for help.
#sala_10
Number:
#sala_11
What a strange noise...__I should put it down.
#sala_12
Noone's answering to this number.
#sala_13
I need a remote so I can_turn on the TV.
#sala_14
Seems that the bulb's_blown here as well.
#sala_15
I no longer need this remote.

#entrada_1
At least now I can see_something with the lighter.__I'll keep searching.
#entrada_2
Here's the exit,_but the door's blocked.__I don't know why,_but I knew this would happen...
#entrada_3
Here's a painting that was made_by a famous artist._Can't remember the name,_though.__Never mind, there are more_important things to worry_about now.
#entrada_4
Since this jacket is_useless for me, I'll_cut out a piece of it.__Might come in handy.
#entrada_5
I haven't used this jacket_for a long time.__And it's messy._I think it's time to throw it away.
#entrada_6
This is the jacket I wear_on the really cold days.__Since I can't go outside,_it won't help me now.
#entrada_7
There's only junk inside_the bowl.__Wait a sec..._there's a key inside.
#entrada_8
Now there's only junk left.
#entrada_9
Despite the fact that_this key opens everything,_it's obvious that the_only thing it can't open is_the exit door.

#dorm1_1
Doesn't look like anything's_wrong over here.__Also, I feel safer_in this part of the house.
#dorm1_2
It's my game collection._Mostly GameCube titles,_but I also have some PS2 games.__Well, right now it's not_time to think about videogames.
#dorm1_3
Inside these drawers there's_a bunch of stuff, but the_scissors aren't in their_usual place.__Now that I think of it,_they might come in handy.
#dorm1_4
Inside these drawers there's_a bunch of stuff, but there's nothing_useful left.
#dorm1_5
That's my GameCube._I can't play right now because_there are no controllers_around.__Besides, it's not a good time.
#dorm1_6
That's my PS2._The laser broke,_so I can't play with it.__Besides, it's not a good time.
#dorm1_7
My PC stopped working because_the power supply blew up.__I could have used it_to call for help.

#bano_1
At least now I can see_something with the lighter.__I'll keep searching.

#bano_2
The towel's wet.__It's almost as if someone_used it not so long ago.
//ALTERNATIVA: The towel's wet, like someone_used it not so long ago.
#bano_3
Inside the cabinet there's stuff_like hydrogen peroxide, soaps_and shampoos.__Maybe I could use a bar of soap.
#bano_4
Inside the cabinet there's stuff_like hydrogen peroxide, soaps_and shampoos.
#bano_5
I could clean the mirror_with the piece of the jacket,_but I need something more.
#bano_6
I could clean the mirror_with the bar of soap,_but I need something more.
#bano_7
I've cleaned the mirror with_the piece of the jacket_and the bar of soap._Now I can see the reflection.__Wait a minute... I can see_on the reflection a lockpick_next to the toilet.__Might be useful.
#bano_8
The mirror's now shining.
#bano_9
The mirror's really dirty.__I can't see anything.
#bano_10
Doesn't seem to be_anything wrong with the toilet.

#cocina_1
There's a weird smell over here.__It's really unpleasant.
#cocina_2
I can't see anything_through the window.__Just darkness.
#cocina_3
There's plates and glasses_on the cupboards.__Nothing strange.
#cocina_4
There's just food and grease_leftovers inside the oven.__There's also a battery inside!_What the hell's that doing there?
#cocina_5
There's just food and grease_leftovers inside the oven.

#entrar_d
This picture is the same..._Wait a sec, what the...?

#dorm2a_1
What just happened?_When I turned on the TV,_I felt like something_pulled me inside...__...but everything seems to be_normal now.__It was probably a nightmare.
#dorm2a_2
I ain't gonna sit around_without knowing what's happening.
#dorm2a_3
Seems to be 2:45.__I should go to sleep,_but after that nightmare,_I suddenly feel less tired.
#dorm2a_4
Seems to be 2:45.__Even if it is late,_I should keep investigating.
#dorm2a_5
That note... was in_that dream as well. As far as i know, it wasn't_there when i went to bed.
#dorm2a_6
That's the phone number_where I heard that weird noise.__I'd like to avoid calling_there again.
#dorm2a_7
The picture's not straight.__Before I went to bed, it was OK.
#dorm2a_8
The picture's not straight.__I don't like this...
#dorm2a_9
The alarm buzzed.__What's strange is that it's set_to activate at 12:00, but_instead it's 2:45.__That's also the same hour_I woke up.__Anyway, I'll switch off the alarm.

#omg_wtf_1
#omg_wtf_2
Now that's going too far.__This is one hell_of a sick joke.__It's got to be a joke!__I can't believe this is_happening to me!

#banoa_1
I can't move any further.__Turns out the floor's gone_and I can't keep my balance_on the filthy pipes below.__I can't go through this room.
#banoa_2
There's a pipe that comes from_the ceiling and goes deep_onto the darkness of the_bottom.__It's completely greasy.__I think I can pick up some_of that grease with the test tube.
#banoa_3
There's a pipe that comes from_the ceiling and goes deep_onto the darkness of the_bottom.__It's completely greasy.
#banoa_4
Now I can use the plank as_a walkway and check the rest_of this room.__I don't want to, but_I have no choice.
#banoa_5
What the f...?__It looks like an..._organ, or something.__But I never saw anything like this.__It's huge and deformed,_but I got the feeling that_I'm going to need it.
#banoa_6
Here's where that organ was.__It left a pretty thick bloodstain.
#banoa_7
A corpse packed inside a_bodybag, submerged inside a_bloody bathtub,_and also impaled by these_metal bars.__Can't say I'm surprised anymore.

#pasilloa_1
What... was... that?__Was like... something_bore through my head...__I'm starting to fear for my life...
#pasilloa_2
Now that all that blood was_drained away, I can go downstairs.
#pasilloa_3
Seems that the ground floor is_filled with... blood?__And it smells really disgusting.
#pasilloa_4
That's strange..._it looks like a loudspeaker.__What the hell's a speaker_doing embedded in the wall?__Wait a moment..._Someone left a test_tube on top of it.
#pasilloa_5
That's strange..._it looks like a loudspeaker.__What the hell's a speaker_doing embedded in the wall?
#pasilloa_6
Mmm... this picture's the only_thing on this room that's exactly_the same as before.__Does it have something to do_with what's happening here?
#pasilloa_7
I can't go downstairs_because it's filled with blood.
#pasilloa_8
Mmm... sounds like a clock's_bell ringing.

#dorm1a_1
What a stench! The whole room_stinks big time!__Add that bed, and this_almost looks like a torture_chamber.
#dorm1a_2
There's something that looks_like a handle.__By dropping the grease to_the axis, I can turn it now.__I've heard a noise, like_something drained away.
#dorm1a_3
There's something that looks_like a handle.__Unfortunately it's stuck and I_can't move it.
#dorm1a_4
Good Lord!__Who or what's plunged in the wall?__That's where the wardrobe was.__The banging I heard before_might be related to this... being?
#dorm1a_5
If the PC wasn't working before,_I really doubt it will now.__Hell, it's completely_soaked in blood!
#dorm1a_6
The TV's smashed._And I just bought it...
#dorm1a_7
Well, now the TV turned on.__Now it displays some_arrow-shaped blood stains.__What does that mean?
#dorm1a_8
Mmm... I have the feeling_that something's missing...
#dorm1a_9
Wasn't something over here before?__Must be my imagination...

#sala2a_1
Oh dear... it's hot as hell here._The bottom of the room is_filled with lava.__I don't know if I can stand_being here too long...
#sala2a_2
Some bodies hanged and_packed inside trash bags.__What kind of sick mind_would think of something like this?__One of those seems to be moving...

#salaa_1
This seems to be some sort_of an altar. Maybe it's designed_to make a ritual.__There's also a picture of_a huge eye. Might be a picture,_but I feel like it's watching_over everything I'm doing...__Is it from someone I know?
#salaa_2
There are a lot of clocks over_here, although only two_of them have hands.__The one at the top-left area_says 10:05, and I can't_move its hands.__The ones of the bottom-right_area can be moved.
#salaa_3
Left/Right Control Pad:_Move cursor__Up/Down Control Pad:_Change number__A Button: Confirm__B Button: Cancel
#salaa_4
There's a huge gap on the_ceiling from where those pipes_come from.__Might be the source of_that blood?
#salaa_5
I'd say that if I want to_do a ritual, I should put_something on here.__But I'm getting shivers by_just thinking what can happen.
#salaa_6
I think this organ should be here.__Seems like nothing happened...
#salaa_7
Mmm... I think I heard something.
#salaa_8
Seems like nothing happened.
#salaa_9
The eye picture changed_into the image of an ear.__I did that when I moved_the clock's hands?
#salaa_10
I've heard something again...__...but the noise was different.

#entradaa_1
It's pretty dark._Good thing I still have my lighter.__There are some stairs that go_into some sort of a basement.__This house never had_any basement...
#entradaa_2
On the top I see some_sort of a hallway, and some huge_spikes that protect the entrance.__I don't know if there's something_I can do to get there.

#entrada2a_1
Whoa, air's stuffy..._Everything's messy over here,_and there's some sort of a_huge pipeline that seems_to carry some sort of liquid.__I can feel it moving,_like it has a life on it's own...
#entrada2a_2
These planks might be dirty,_but they also seem_to be in good shape.__I'll take one.
#entrada2a_3
I don't need any more planks_right now.
#entrada2a_4
It's a rusty metallic door,_and heavily locked.__Doesn't look like I can open_it just like that.__There's some broken planks_on its side. It's almost as_if someone tried to seal the_entrance placing these planks,_and someone else tried to_crash through it...
#entrada2a_5
Mmm?__Seems that this symbol_unlocked the door.__Does this have any kind_of weird powers?

#cocinaa_1
What...___the-
#cocinaa_2
It's that symbol from the picture_and the TV!__But... where am I?__The house's floating out of nowhere?__Whatever it is, that's what's_causing all of this trouble.__I need to find a way to get there!
#cocinaa_3
The whole wall collapsed.__I shouldn't get closer if_I don't want to fall.
#cocinaa_4
The cupboards are completely_empty.__There were a lot of food_items before.
#cocinaa_5
The oven has some food leftovers.__Chicken, to be precise.__Nothing useful though.
#cocinaa_6
I've found a key in the sink.__It has a strange shape.
#cocinaa_7
There's nothing left here.
#cocinaa_8
Here's a couple of dirty plates.__I'll clean them another time..._if there is another time...
#cocinaa_9
Looks like the table and_one of the chairs fell down.__It's very dangerous to stay here.

#sotano_1
Good Lord... This is huge!__It's full of enormous fans.__I guess that, as well_as causing such a huge noise,_they're here to vent this large,_closed area.
#sotano_2
After walking a while,_I've reached an area with some_sort of control panel in_the middle.
#sotano_3
Mmm... it's shut down.__On the right side there's_a hole with the shape of_that damned symbol.__I'll try to put the medal on...
#sotano_4
The screen turned on.__Among a lot of gibberish,_I can read:__"De nihilo nihil"
#sotano_5
The fans have stopped working._However, I can feel some air_flowing from behind me.
#sotano_6
This area is chillingly quiet.__I think I should go_to the other side,_where the air flows.
#sotano_7
Doesn't look like there's_anything there.
#sotano_8
When I turned on the panel,_a door appeared out of nowhere.__There's nothing behind it,_but it seems that if I go_through it, it will take me_somewhere.__I really don't want to go_through here, but I also_don't have any other choice.

#final_01
...__Where am I?__There's a lot of heat and_I can barely breathe.__What's that over there?__It's a huge sphere,_with revolving electric rings.
#final_02
$*%(;<@#[-+__/\"·¬%,>ª]-´¨Ç$___You have finally arrived.
#final_03
What?__Who said that?
#final_04
I, and everything you are seeing_and feeling, is nothing more_than a physical display of_the inside of the Masfige.
#final_05
Ma-Masfige?
#final_06
That is what you call "symbol".
#final_07
What's going on?__What's all of this?__What happened to my house_and my family?!
#final_08
All that you mention_exists no more.
#final_09
...__What did you say?
#final_10
You look displeased.
#final_11
Where's my family?!
#final_12
Why does that worry you so much?
#final_13
Why?!__It's my parents, my brothers!__My loved ones!
#final_14
Loved ones?__I do not understand the_meaning of those words.
#final_15
The people I love and I care for!__The people that're most_important to me!__Are you kiddin'?!
#final_16
Care?__Other beings of your species_are important to you?__You humans have an unusual_way of thinking.
#final_17
You should be thankful_for being chosen.
#final_18
...__Chosen?
#final_19
To become the new Maker.
#final_20
What?
#final_21
This universe has fulfilled the_amount of time that has been_given to it.__We, the Makers, are the_ones that create a new universe_by destroying the previous one,_which is the one you inhabit.
#final_22
After a thorough analysis of all_the beings of the universe,_the result made us pick you_to follow us in our mission.
#final_23
The destruction process of_this universe has already_been fulfilled.__Now you must come with us.
#final_24
The universe has been destroyed?!__No... it can't be...__This is... a... joke...__If there's no universe,_where we are?
#final_25
The universe is a small_container of matter.__We exist outside it,_and here, matter and everything_someone of your species can_know and feel,_can not exist.
#final_26
You still have your physical_appearance because of the fact_you are inside the Masfige.__In order to fulfill your duty_as a Maker,_you must become one of us.
#final_27
I can't believe all of_this...__What have I done to deserve...?__Fuck you!__Fuck you and all of your species,_or whatever the hell you are!
#final_28
I was not expecting that_hostile behavior.
#final_29
Why did you have to destroy_the universe?__Why is it necessary to create_a new one by destroying this one?
#final_30
It is our duty and it must_be done.__A universe can not be created_out of nothing.__It is your duty to help us.__You do not have any other choice.__Without your universe, and_without us, you will die.
#final_31
This is nuts...__What am I supposed to do...?___The fuck am I doin' now?..._I don't wanna live like this...
#final_32
What are you going to choose?__Press A to join them.__Press X to reject their offer.
#final_33
As you wish, then.
#final_34
So... this is the end.__Everything's finished.__I've lost all that I cared_and what's waiting for me_is a nightmarish world.__I'd rather be with my family,_wherever they are.
#final_35
You chose to jump to the void.
#final_36
The new universe will_follow his path without you.
#final_37
As you fall, you remember_the happiest moments of your life.__A tear drops from your cheek.
#final_38
I'm scared...__I don't want to live in a_nightmarish world for eternity...__...but I don't want to die either..._I could join them for now,_and then we will see...
#final_39
But...__Destroying an universe to_create others?__It's goddamned crazy!__...but if I become one of them,_I guess I will stop suffering_for what I've lost...__In the end, I'll always remember you.
#final_40
You chose to accept your fate_and walked over the platforms_that rose before you.__In time, you stopped suffering,_feeling, remembering...
#final_41
You are an incomprehensible entity_for the human being that_keeps the cycle of destruction and_creation of the universe going.__After the destruction of your_own universe, you gave birth_to a new beginning...
#final_42
You gave birth to_the new Big Bang.

#creditos_01
Original concept
#creditos_02
Story
#creditos_03
With the help from
#creditos_04
3D Modelling/Rendering
#creditos_05
Music
#creditos_06
Programmer
#creditos_07
Additional tools
#creditos_08
Programs used
#programas
3ds Max 2009/2010/2011_Photoshop CS4/CS5_FL Studio 10.0_OpenMPT 1.19.03_devkitPro & libnds_Dualis / DeSmuME 0.9.7
#creditos_09
Testing
#creditos_10
Translation
#creditos_11
Special Thanks
#creditos_12
To Difunta Oscura for_pressuring me along all_these years so I can_finish the game.__This is for you xd.
#creditos_13
All the characters and_events are fictional.__Any resemblance with_the real world would_imply that we're totally fucked.
#creditos_14
Thanks for playing!

#pacochan
PacoChan
#klint_psk
Klint-psk
#betatesters
IlDucci_Klint-psk_Old Warrior

#english_translation
English Translation
#english_author
IlDucci_Downsider

#italian_translation
Italian Translation
#italian_author
LorenzoI

#german_translation
German Translation
#german_author
(Your name)</div>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make... +1