OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure how many people actually has made use of the nds wireless multilayer, but i recent tried using it with m brothers to no end. It downloads the game to the other system, but that's where the problem begins shortly after is just crashes both systems. I'm not sure if it's because i have a flash cart and he doesn't but it should work since it is wireless. I think it's the game since i tried out a real cart, and the wireless worked fine of course. The flash cart is where the problem is i think or maybe it's the brand as i own a m3....has anyone else experienced a problem like this before?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
This section is for WIFI play which is online play across a Wireless network. However, with DS Download play I have had no issues using my R4 or M3 lite to send to other NDSes. The other people playing never have (or understand) Flash equipment. I have both hosted and received with no problems. Perhaps you should try a few different roms and make sure your firmware on the M3 is up-to-date.

DS Download play was an issue with the 1st batch of R4/M3 but as I understand it the firmware updates have fixed most of the issues. The notorious ROM was MarioKart so give that a try after you update your firmware.

Goodluck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night