Hardware "Wireless Communication Enabled" caused error; removing Wifi card did nothing.

justsomeonehere_115

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of yesterday, whenever wireless communication is enabled, after 10 seconds my 3DS will stop whatever it was doing and pull up the black screen stating:

"An error has occurred. Hold down the POWER Button to turn off the power, then turn it on and try again. For help, visit support.nintendo.com"

I then got extremely frustrated and opened my 3DS, took out the wifi card [carefully], and put it back in [carefully]. My friend told me removing the wifi card and putting it back in would solve the problem, but if that was the case I would not be here, now would I?

My 3DS is still functional, however it is limited due to a lack of wireless communication, i.e. Streetpass, Wifi, etc.

I have no prior knowledge pertaining to 3DS hardware, so I'm hoping someone of higher knowledge can enlighten me on my issue.

justsomeonehere_115

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just my two cents, but have you thought of buying a new wireless card? my friends dsi was like that until he bought a new wireless card.
I'm looking for alternative solutions that can be done immediately, if possible without the use of money, but if nothing else works I'll gladly buy a new card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_