1. justsomeonehere_115

Newcomer

United States
    As of yesterday, whenever wireless communication is enabled, after 10 seconds my 3DS will stop whatever it was doing and pull up the black screen stating:

"An error has occurred. Hold down the POWER Button to turn off the power, then turn it on and try again. For help, visit support.nintendo.com"

I then got extremely frustrated and opened my 3DS, took out the wifi card [carefully], and put it back in [carefully]. My friend told me removing the wifi card and putting it back in would solve the problem, but if that was the case I would not be here, now would I?

My 3DS is still functional, however it is limited due to a lack of wireless communication, i.e. Streetpass, Wifi, etc.

I have no prior knowledge pertaining to 3DS hardware, so I'm hoping someone of higher knowledge can enlighten me on my issue.

2. NutymcNuty

NutymcNuty Don't drink too much!

Canada
    just my two cents, but have you thought of buying a new wireless card? my friends dsi was like that until he bought a new wireless card.

justsomeonehere_115 likes this.
  3. justsomeonehere_115

Newcomer

United States
    I'm looking for alternative solutions that can be done immediately, if possible without the use of money, but if nothing else works I'll gladly buy a new card.

4. proflayton123

proflayton123 Sakura思い

Japan
  5. vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb That hardmod guy....

United States
    As previously stated, you need a new wifi card.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Communication, Wireless, removing