ROM Hack [WIP]USUMCheatMenu - Old3DS compatible NTR plugin for Ultra Sun/Moon

Rouge1810

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any news on an update? I have the old 3ds xl so I'm not able to use the other plug in thats updated :( i want the shiny cheat got the ultra beasts(ignore me didn't see the last like 7 messages but I still wanna see the creator update

Last edited by Rouge1810,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any news on an update? I have the old 3ds xl so I'm not able to use the other plug in thats updated :( i want the shiny cheat got the ultra beasts(ignore me didn't see the last like 7 messages but I still wanna see the creator update
"Watch/Bookmark the thread and wait" There's nothing we can do until the creator returns to update

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
OP hasn't been here for a while, so not sure if he'll still update
if you are not playing online everyday, you could just uninstall the 1.1 update then update again after you got everything you needed

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do not update to 2.10 ntr selector i found out that the cheat wont load from usum sumo and could also be other like y x oras also, stay at 2.9 for now and avoid updates from it if u update to luma 9.0 with 2.9 ntrboot selector the green screen flash will work if u go to 2.10 then the cheat will not work no green screen flash will show

Last edited by Pkm collector1,

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
do not update to 2.10 ntr selector i found out that the cheat wont load from usum sumo and could also be other like y x oras also, stay at 2.9 for now and avoid updates from it if u update to luma 9.0 with 2.9 ntrboot selector the green screen flash will work if u go to 2.10 then the cheat will not work no green screen flash will show

damn, mine updated to 2.10. Is there a way to downgrade back to 2.9?

AyyyyLmao1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im new to this and when i first did this in November it worked perfectly. Now when i boot cheats up it shows the cheats screen but cheats dont work. Im a noob at this and would appreciate it if anyone could help me out. I know the 1.1 update happened but i dont know what else.

airru

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
airrusoft.de
XP
Country
Germany

tastymeatball

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe someone needs this. In the attached file is the plugin with the codes 100% catch rate and 100% shiny chance (not wormhole) updated to 1.1. Only these two codes were updated. And when the plugin gets an update I will delete the file in this post.

Attachments

• USCheatMenu.zip
    46.8 KB · Views: 201

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: