ROM Hack [WIP] Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Pokemon Models, Textures and Animations

qianghua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hi, I wish to change the trainer pic in pre-battle screen.
Anyone can guide me how to change the pre-battle trainer pics in pokemon USUM ? Which garc files should I refer ?

Attachments

• hqdefault (1).jpg
    hqdefault (1).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 388

Linoone01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Rosieplier, thank you for posting this list. It has been quite helpful!

I've been making use of it programmatically and have found a few typos I'd like to report:
  • Start number of "Female Murkrow" entry (is 02448, should be 02449)
  • Start number of Delibird and Mantine entries (are 04052/03051, should be 03052/03061)
  • Name for 03853-03861 entry should be Azurill
  • Purrlion -> Purrloin
  • End numbers of Lycanroc Dawn and Midnight entries (are 09676/09685, should be 09576/09585)
  • Depider -> Dewpider
  • Sandyghast -> Sandygast
  • Pallosand -> Palossand
  • Sylvally -> Silvally
  • Start number of Mimikyu entry (is 10219, should be 10198)

Reactions: FIuveeX

valely97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was curious about the overworld locantions in the GARC files, not the character models of the place, but the actual map you play on, where do I find them? I wanted to find the Mount lanakila's files

valely97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How do I open the BIN files? Ohana3DS and SPICA keep giving me errors...
you have to decompress them, open pk3ds and press ctrl+L, choose the file and click ok, pk3ds will say it was decompressed successfully and then open it on spica or ohana

FourEyedJack

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was wondering if any looking has been done into the data and resources of the actual moves themselves. It would be great to have those assets as well, but I can't seem to find them anywhere (nor any mention of people searching for them)

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if any looking has been done into the data and resources of the actual moves themselves. It would be great to have those assets as well, but I can't seem to find them anywhere (nor any mention of people searching for them)
You can get most of that info from PK3DS, when edits personal statistics on Pokemon. You have access to hidden info like egg groups, catch rate, hatch rate, color, height, weight, learned moves, move statistics/percentages etc. If you mean in a different capacity, then I have no idea what you mean.

FourEyedJack

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can get most of that info from PK3DS, when edits personal statistics on Pokemon. You have access to hidden info like egg groups, catch rate, hatch rate, color, height, weight, learned moves, move statistics/percentages etc. If you mean in a different capacity, then I have no idea what you mean.

I'm talking about the particle effects and models (but thanks for the info)

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm talking about the particle effects and models (but thanks for the info)
Oh okay, well in that case you're going to have to explore the garcs on your own. The most that have been documented are main elements lile NPCs, overworld models, pokemon battle models, clothes etc... I've been working on it slowly but it's quite tedious.

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what file do you want the list for? I have a list of most of the "important" overworld characters in the game (a/0/2/1), and a partially completed list of the battle models/textures (a/0/0/8) that goes up to part of gen 5

Reactions: ErikBarone322

ErikBarone322

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Thank you so much. I am looking for the partially completed list of the battle models/textures (a/0/0/8) that goes up to part of gen 5. Thank you again.

Last edited by ErikBarone322,

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the original text on a pastebin a while ago, and I'm not sure what the original link is. Also, the file endings can be ignored. Here's the txt file

Attachments

• Pokemon a-0-0-8 Locations.txt
    195.6 KB · Views: 231
Reactions: ErikBarone322

Lunos

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Say, would it be doable to export the model of the male main character from Sun and Moon's demo, and import it in Ultra Sun somehow?
I really don't like the design of USUM's male main character, but I do like SM's way more.
Thanks in advance for reading.

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say, would it be doable to export the model of the male main character from Sun and Moon's demo, and import it in Ultra Sun somehow?
I really don't like the design of USUM's male main character, but I do like SM's way more.
Thanks in advance for reading.
afaik it's possible, but only on citra. Editing OW models will cause the game to crash with a few exceptions (like ride pokemon)

Reactions: Lunos

GrumpCatPie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know where to find the heroine male character texture in a folder on Ultra Sun?
I don't know all the male locations since i'm female and don't need them, but here are the ones that i found

a/1/7/6-Male faces (Overworld)
a/1/7/7-Male hair (Overworld)
a/1/7/8-Male Glasses (Overworld)
a/1/7/9-Male Bags (Overworld)

a/1/8/0-Male Z-Ring (Battle/Changing Room)
a/1/8/1-Male Pants (Battle/Changing Room)
a/1/8/2-Male Hats (Battle/Changing Room)
a/1/8/3-Male Socks (Battle/Changing Room)
a/1/8/4-Male Shoes (Battle/Changing Room)
a/1/8/5-Male Ride Outfits (Battle/Changing Room)
a/1/8/6-Male Shirts (Battle/Changing Room)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work