• Likes 30

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Everything works fine, but when I scan a QR, the save data becomes corrupted and I can no longer save. What could be the cause of this? I gave myself all the items, locations, money and rankings.

What is your save file region ? can you send your save file to see what goes wrong ?

Ran some tests for you

Again tried to make the same guy propose to his girlfriend, but in turn he was sad, but they were still dating

I tried to make a girl ask out a guy, in turn, he was sad and she was fine. https://x0.at/Ivx.png

And as a final one, I tried this: https://x0.at/4w9.png And nothing appeared

Your efforts are appreciated! Ill do what I can to help

Thanks,
All interactions values is different for each version of Tomodachi Life.
All interactions need to be extracted for each version. I need help for Korean and Japanese version (if someone can speak these languages please help, thanks)

What software do u use to inport/re-inport the save file?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I also have the cartrige version.

Hi,
you need to use these homebrew : JK's save manager or Checkpoint
https://github.com/J-D-K/JKSM/releases
https://github.com/FlagBrew/Checkpoint/releases

Ka11ie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Next time someones in love, or wants to propose. Ill tell you what it says in the Save Editor, would that work?

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Next time someones in love, or wants to propose. Ill tell you what it says in the Save Editor, would that work?

Yes, if you can, you can see values when you check "show hidden things" in settings or you can extract interactions to have all conditions.

soapysap

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What is your save file region ? can you send your save file to see what goes wrong ?

American save file, I bought my game and 3ds in Canada. I checked and basically, it does this if I alter the miis present (delete or add another mii). I'll DM you my save.

Reactions: Brion

iDontLoseToYou2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you make it to where its actually on your ds like the save editor for mario kart 7 i have is on my 3ds i open it then load mk7 up can you do that?

Teos

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello how i can edits my items because when i want to confirm my changes the editors shows me than i have to select a savedataArc.txt but i have already selected one. can you help me ? (i use a eur version).

Kriis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi! i have one question, how come when i try to make a mii say something called "we are thinking of having a baby", but then when i open up my game, my mii says "me and mii 2 haven't been doing so well"?

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Couldn't figure out DMing, here's the save file:

Did you used relationship features ? Miis not registered have friends. It's a problem, I'll update set all relationship features, if set all relationship features is used when you have not 100 Miis : save file is corrupted when you add a Mii. This problem is fixed in your save file here

can you make it to where its actually on your ds like the save editor for mario kart 7 i have is on my 3ds i open it then load mk7 up can you do that?

I don't know if I can do a cheat plugin, I'll try when I'll have time

hello how i can edits my items because when i want to confirm my changes the editors shows me than i have to select a savedataArc.txt but i have already selected one. can you help me ? (i use a eur version).

Try to use new version in version 4.0.0 folder

hi! i have one question, how come when i try to make a mii say something called "we are thinking of having a baby", but then when i open up my game, my mii says "me and mii 2 haven't been doing so well"?

There are problems with interactions features, interactions id need to be extracted for each versions. For now this feature work properly only with EUR version

Attachments

• savedataArc.txt
    1.9 MB · Views: 163

JustForThis11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome to see more features with this editor! :moogle: I'm not sure how to change my Island Address though, it just shows up as this and warns me about corruptions.

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Awesome to see more features with this editor! :moogle: I'm not sure how to change my Island Address though, it just shows up as this and warns me about corruptions.

You can edit as you want (in hexadecimal) to changes your island's address. For example this value "00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000" corrupt your save file, there are lot of combination, they can't be listed.
If your island's address is "88F8551E 00000000 A97A795B BF31FD60" you can try to edit like that : "88F8551E 00000000 A97AD95B BF31FD60"

Presentation

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having an issue and I'm wondering if there's a workaround. So, I place two miis of the same gender in a relationship. Stuff went normally, they married, and moved into a house. In that same play session, I was able to go in and look at the house. The next time I booted up the game though, I could no longer even go into the house tab without it crashing me. It says (Mii's name) and ???'s house, and when they're in the house and I look at their apartment, one says (Mii) is at his house, while the other says (Mii) is hanging out at (Mii) and ???'s house. I've tried changing the house they live in, and I couldn't find another Mii that's in a relationship with the married couple in the editor or in game. Any suggestions on how to fix this, or do I just have to scrap the relationship entirely?

Last edited by Presentation,

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm having an issue and I'm wondering if there's a workaround. So, I place two miis of the same gender in a relationship. Stuff went normally, they married, and moved into a house. In that same play session, I was able to go in and look at the house. The next time I booted up the game though, I could no longer even go into the house tab without it crashing me. It says (Mii's name) and ???'s house, and when they're in the house and I look at their apartment, one says (Mii) is at his house, while the other says (Mii) is hanging out at (Mii) and ???'s house. I've tried changing the house they live in, and I couldn't find another Mii that's in a relationship with the married couple in the editor or in game. Any suggestions on how to fix this, or do I just have to scrap the relationship entirely?

Having same sex weddings can cause issues in game, this not come from the editor. To fix that you need to delete this relation

Presentation

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a handful of things that've been consistently corrupting my USA save file in the new gamma release. Changing a Mii's gender, editing relationships, and forcing an interaction all corrupt the file for whatever reason. I've tried them all both separately and together, which yielded the same results each time. It also happens regardless of which Mii I try to edit.

(Also thanks for the info regarding the same-sex relationships!)

Last edited by Presentation,

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
how do i save the file i edited because on the old version there was a save button. and now i dont see one on this version,

Open button become Save button if you open a save file. Use stable version in "Stable version" folder, pre-release version have some wrong glitch for now

There's a handful of things that've been consistently corrupting my USA save file in the new gamma release. Changing a Mii's gender, editing relationships, and forcing an interaction all corrupt the file for whatever reason. I've tried them all both separately and together, which yielded the same results each time. It also happens regardless of which Mii I try to edit.

(Also thanks for the info regarding the same-sex relationships!)

I do something wrong when Mii is edited, I'll found my error. "Mii edit" is a puzzle and it ends up confusing me so much it's complicated for me.
I'll upload an other version, but only binary features can be write (only these features work fine), sorry for errors

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup