1. Brion

OP Brion Cheating for yourself

France
    What is your save file region ? can you send your save file to see what goes wrong ?

Thanks,
    All interactions values is different for each version of Tomodachi Life.
    All interactions need to be extracted for each version. I need help for Korean and Japanese version (if someone can speak these languages please help, thanks)

Hi,
    you need to use these homebrew : JK's save manager or Checkpoint
    https://github.com/J-D-K/JKSM/releases
    https://github.com/FlagBrew/Checkpoint/releases

2. Ka11ie

Ka11ie Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Next time someones in love, or wants to propose. Ill tell you what it says in the Save Editor, would that work?

3. Brion

France
    Yes, if you can, you can see values when you check "show hidden things" in settings or you can extract interactions to have all conditions.

4. Ka11ie

Ka11ie Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Ill make sure to do that!

5. Ka11ie

Ka11ie Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Ive compiled a good amount of interaction IDs, shall I send them here or somewhere else?

6. Brion

France
    You can send them in private message if you want

7. soapysap

soapysap Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    American save file, I bought my game and 3ds in Canada. I checked and basically, it does this if I alter the miis present (delete or add another mii). I'll DM you my save.

Brion likes this.
  8. soapysap

soapysap Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Couldn't figure out DMing, here's the save file:

Attached Files:

9. iDontLoseToYou2

Newcomer

United States
    can you make it to where its actually on your ds like the save editor for mario kart 7 i have is on my 3ds i open it then load mk7 up can you do that?

10. Teos

Teos Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    hello how i can edits my items because when i want to confirm my changes the editors shows me than i have to select a savedataArc.txt but i have already selected one. can you help me ? (i use a eur version).

11. Kriis

Kriis Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    hi! i have one question, how come when i try to make a mii say something called "we are thinking of having a baby", but then when i open up my game, my mii says "me and mii 2 haven't been doing so well"?

12. Brion

France
    Did you used relationship features ? Miis not registered have friends. It's a problem, I'll update set all relationship features, if set all relationship features is used when you have not 100 Miis : save file is corrupted when you add a Mii. This problem is fixed in your save file here

I don't know if I can do a cheat plugin, I'll try when I'll have time

Try to use new version in version 4.0.0 folder

There are problems with interactions features, interactions id need to be extracted for each versions. For now this feature work properly only with EUR version

Attached Files:

13. JustForThis11

JustForThis11 Member
    Newcomer

United States
  14. Brion

France
    You can edit as you want (in hexadecimal) to changes your island's address. For example this value "00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000" corrupt your save file, there are lot of combination, they can't be listed.
    If your island's address is "88F8551E 00000000 A97A795B BF31FD60" you can try to edit like that : "88F8551E 00000000 A97AD95B BF31FD60"

15. Presentation

Presentation Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm having an issue and I'm wondering if there's a workaround. So, I place two miis of the same gender in a relationship. Stuff went normally, they married, and moved into a house. In that same play session, I was able to go in and look at the house. The next time I booted up the game though, I could no longer even go into the house tab without it crashing me. It says (Mii's name) and ???'s house, and when they're in the house and I look at their apartment, one says (Mii) is at his house, while the other says (Mii) is hanging out at (Mii) and ???'s house. I've tried changing the house they live in, and I couldn't find another Mii that's in a relationship with the married couple in the editor or in game. Any suggestions on how to fix this, or do I just have to scrap the relationship entirely?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  16. Brion

France
    Having same sex weddings can cause issues in game, this not come from the editor. To fix that you need to delete this relation

17. iDontLoseToYou2

Newcomer

United States
    how do i save the file i edited because on the old version there was a save button. and now i dont see one on this version,

18. Presentation

Presentation Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    There's a handful of things that've been consistently corrupting my USA save file in the new gamma release. Changing a Mii's gender, editing relationships, and forcing an interaction all corrupt the file for whatever reason. I've tried them all both separately and together, which yielded the same results each time. It also happens regardless of which Mii I try to edit.

(Also thanks for the info regarding the same-sex relationships!)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  19. Brion

France
    Open button become Save button if you open a save file. Use stable version in "Stable version" folder, pre-release version have some wrong glitch for now

I do something wrong when Mii is edited, I'll found my error. "Mii edit" is a puzzle and it ends up confusing me so much it's complicated for me.
    I'll upload an other version, but only binary features can be write (only these features work fine), sorry for errors

20. WiiDant

WiiDant Newbie
    Newcomer

Argentina
    How can I get all foods, clothes, etc.?

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Tomodachi, Editor, [WIP]