Homebrew [WIP] PHBank - Pokémon Homebrew Bank

Richmond1226

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First i need someone to answer this:
if i used PKSM Will i Able to To get all my pokemon From Omega Ruby To Pokemon Moon?

ok so heres the question:
after i manage to transfer all of my pokemon in Omega ruby We the users of PKSM Wont be able to use it online till The official Bank release?

thanks to people who ever answer it :)

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
As far as I know PKSM already does the thing.

Hey !
I don't want to bash PKSM because they did an awesome job, but in my case, i'm not a fan AT ALL. I don't like how boxes are sorted, how you move Pokemon, and moreover I like a 100% Bank app. Not an editor / event injector etc, I don't care. Your tool is simple, awesome and really effective for what we want.

I'm making a Bank on my PC with Pkhex because of this. I don't want to use PKSM, and I'm waiting so badly for an update from yours.

I hope that you'll heard people like me, who are really fan of your job.

Thanks for all.

Zixxorb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now that the official bank has been updated for s&m, any eta for when/if this will be updated for s&m? And if no plans, what should I use instead? Or, since this is on github, any forks that work with s&m yet?

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DChronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a few questions...

1. Does PHBank allow you to leave items on the pokemon?

2. Do you need to get far enough to have the pokedex to be able to use it, or can you start using it as soon as you have a save and a pokemon in the PC>

3. Does it retain all the data exactly as it is from the cartridge, as in, it doesn't change any values or anything on the pokemon?

4. Also, I keep hearing about PKSM and I'm asking the same 3 questions above about that as well.

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I got a few questions...

1. Does PHBank allow you to leave items on the pokemon?

2. Do you need to get far enough to have the pokedex to be able to use it, or can you start using it as soon as you have a save and a pokemon in the PC>

3. Does it retain all the data exactly as it is from the cartridge, as in, it doesn't change any values or anything on the pokemon?

4. Also, I keep hearing about PKSM and I'm asking the same 3 questions above about that as well.
1. Yes I believe so

2. you can use it as soon as you have save and pokedex

3. doesn't mess with anything

4. don't know

DChronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the reason behind this homebrew one needing the pokedex? I'm tryig to figure out the fastest method to redeem a few codes for Volcanion when I get my system back and might only have an hour or so tuesday to do it.

Alex Huynh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a release date for PH bank that support SUn moon so i can transfer my pkm from ORAS to Sun moon yet? Is there a replacement software like PhBank to do such thing? Thanks alot :).

Alex Huynh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pksm and pkhex.
Well im not aware of PKSM, is it fully functional, transfer pokemon from ORAS to Sun moon is ok with no problem at all?
Pkhex, i know that we can open 2 hex then "drag" the pokemon from one to another, but i didnt feel doing that with an old game to a new one, it could cause trouble i think.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this ever work for Sun and Moon? Does it also help like transporter, where I can transfer my pokemon from gen 5?
Use PKSM and Pkhex, as stated literally 2 posts above yours. If you have custom firmware, use TWLSaveTool to extract your Gen 5 saves and use Pkhex to transfer your Pokemon from 5 to 6. There is no alternative to the transporter.

PantyMiser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use PKSM and Pkhex, as stated literally 2 posts above yours. If you have custom firmware, use TWLSaveTool to extract your Gen 5 saves and use Pkhex to transfer your Pokemon from 5 to 6. There is no alternative to the transporter.
I didn't notice the post. Thank you for bringing it to my attention though.

EDTOM

Trophies
XP
Country
Please help.
After update 11.3.0.36 I can't use phbank anymore (ver 2.01). Just stuck at loading screen. Any fix or update plz
And sorry for my bad English. :D

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what the error codes are? I get one when I boot up that says:
Problem happened: 0x20
PHBank version: 020001b0
Can't start the viewer.
Press any key to exit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok