Trophies
XP
Country
France

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
Can I just clarify something-is it possible to use Pokebank without updating? Surely they have to get your authorisation before a full system update right?

Gocario

GBAFail'd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can I just clarify something-is it possible to use Pokebank without updating? Surely they have to get your authorisation before a full system update right?
I am on 9.9.0-26E, I can access to the official Pokébank service.

You have to confirm something to update your system firmware.
Internet application services may be blocked because of an old firmware.

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Gocario
Levels finally work!!!!!

Almost finished with the basics!!!

Just one request as I already know you are working on a way for images of Pokémon to be used.

The hidden power text, instead of "Dragon Hudden Power" can it be switched around to something like "Hidden Power - Dragon"

Andres Portillo

Trophies
XP
Country
Great job! wonderful! i neet whit change PC to Bank and Bank to Pc... switch whit other bottons, example hold X Y STAR... i have normal 3ds.
Grandioso trabajo chicos! necesito que se acuerden los que tenemos 3ds normal, para hacer nosotros los cambios de pc a banco y banco a pc con algun otro boton que no sea RL/LZ

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
@Gocario.
The hidden power text, instead of "Dragon Hudden Power" can it be switched around to something like "Hidden Power - Dragon"
Why not use some colored frame like the game uses for pokemon type?
Great job! wonderful! i neet whit change PC to Bank and Bank to Pc... switch whit other bottons, example hold X Y STAR... i have normal 3ds.
Grandioso trabajo chicos! necesito que se acuerden los que tenemos 3ds normal, para hacer nosotros los cambios de pc a banco y banco a pc con algun otro boton que no sea RL/LZ
Touch scrren.

Last edited by suloku,

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
You mean like "Hidden Power [Grass]"

Where it's actually the green grass type frame picture thing?
Yes, we could actually just rip off the type signs from the game with 2.5 and show the image. It would look neat. Even show it for each attack, its just a matter of making a table with the ~600 attack types

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, we could actually just rip off the type signs from the game with 2.5 and show the image. It would look neat. Even show it for each attack, its just a matter of making a table with the ~600 attack types
Don't look at me, I couldn't code myself out of a wet paper bag.

[command line]- punch::: exit/attack damage~~~100/90 source "fist".......
Target failure. Paper bag still intact. Please contact support for technical difficulties..... Bzzzzzzt *EXPLODES*

^told you I couldn't do it.

Gocario

GBAFail'd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Todo list:
  • Enhance more the GUI using romfs, and other things.
Using the icon for attacks may be too big for the main resume screen. But could be net for the hidden power.

Make it so we can check the TSV and ESV for pokemon and eggs.
Todo list:
  • Display more specific information per Pokémon. (Tabs for contest/met/etc)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.