Homebrew [WIP]PCHex++ - PCHex with its own gui

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may feel dumb asking this, barely spent time searching the thread. That being said, how do I delete a Pokemon without cloning an empty slot and replacing a filled one with the cloned slot?
There you go. You just said how to do it.

If you meant is there another way of doing it? Then no, that is the only way to delete one.

Reactions: RustInPeace

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Will there be a function added to reset/change a counter for event Pokemon that otherwise limits 1 per game? Kinda like resetting the game itself to achieve the same goal but doing so whilst keeping everything else.

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will there be a function added to reset/change a counter for event Pokemon that otherwise limits 1 per game? Kinda like resetting the game itself to achieve the same goal but doing so whilst keeping everything else.
The closest thing to what you want is cloning your event Pokemon and changing the nature if that's what you are trying to achieve.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess this is a little problem, haven't bothered searching the thread to see if this was addressed. When editing the party of Pokemon, deleting slots, the party data isn't edited to have the non-deleted pokemon appear in proper order. So say slot 1 is the party leader and slot 6 is the last one, bottom right corner, if I delete slots 2-5, the game boots up and shows that 2-5 are empty, while 6 is on slot 6. In PKHex, it automatically adjusts so that the slots are filled in order. Learning this today, my OR and Y booted and then froze upon starting the game after a second. So I either have to clone the pokemon and place them in the more appropriate earlier slots, or put pokemon in the PC and edit accordingly. I had been doing the latter more, but tried the former as a way to cut a little bit of time in depositing party pokemon to the PC for editing, namely eggs.

Is there a fix to it? In the grand scheme of things it's not so necessary, but I felt like bringing it up anyways.

Pandaxclone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The closest thing to what you want is cloning your event Pokemon and changing the nature if that's what you are trying to achieve.

I have a few codes which I wish to enter but the game only allows 1 event code per game. I can and have done resetting to go around this but I'm wondering if it's possible to just reset this counter without deleting the game save.

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few codes which I wish to enter but the game only allows 1 event code per game. I can and have done resetting to go around this but I'm wondering if it's possible to just reset this counter without deleting the game save.
Backup the game save with JKSM, insert code. Move Pokemon to Gocarios PHBank, replace save with backed up save, insert second code.

Pandaxclone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Backup the game save with JKSM, insert code. Move Pokemon to Gocarios PHBank, replace save with backed up save, insert second code.

That assumes I have a save before that code was inserted which is exactly the problem. And I could never understand how to work that PHBank beyond viewing things, never storing them.

Put simply this would be a nice feature to implement.

N64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone have a pk6 file for the Shiny Xerneas that was recently distributed? I missed out on mine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ3tSfM8OXM