Homebrew [WIP]PCHex++ - PCHex with its own gui

-Wzjian-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I do not know why, I use "dev C ++" compiler "PChex" out of this error, you know the solution?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I do not know why, I use "dev C ++" compiler "PKhex" out of this error, you know the solution?
upload_2016-5-7_0-20-40.png

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I do not know why, I use "dev C ++" compiler "PChex" out of this error, you know the solution?
DEV-C++ is not a compiler, it's just an IDE which happens to pack a compiler within its installation file.

It's not really easy to troubleshoot a non standard-enviroment like DEV-C++ but these errors seems caused by the standard library files missing from your system. More than that: have you set up your 3ds build toolchain? 3ds homebrew can't be compiled with mingw straight out of the box.

Chacuano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I made a quick test.
The alternate forms for Arceus are broken.
I have him with Fairy type (17) and I'm getting a Pinsir with additional horns as the icon.
Also, some additional forms are not changing visually, like the Pumpkaboo evolution (apparently has three forms to choose from) and the icon stays the same.

I could only test that ATM, I'll see what else I can find.
The test was done with 1.4 released today.

Can confirm, was testing it today with my Gastrodon and Sceptile, was just messing around pressing the +- buttons for form change and I saved the changes, leaving both Pokemon in their base form. Next thing I know my Gastrodon changes from East Sea form to "Mega" West Sea form. Opened PCHex to revert it only to find out the actual form number on the Gastrodon was 31 and it had the icon of Meloetta in Pirouette form. Sceptile had changed too from form 0 to form 3 and displayed the icon of Mega Blaziken.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Sammand

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any reason why my edited Pokemon show up with different sprites whenever I use PCHex++ again? I have an edited Poochyena and Zigzagoon that show up in PCHex++ with Unown J sprites in place of their actual species. I also have a Treecko that shows up as a Mega Charizard X.

Also, whenever I initially load the game after editing a Pokemon's stats, a mega evolution icon overlaps their "Lv." in battle. It only lasts for one battle though.

Am I doing something wrong here? I'd take screenshots of my Pokemon in PCHex++ but I can't load it properly with Hans.

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
Is there any reason why my edited Pokemon show up with different sprites whenever I use PCHex++ again? I have an edited Poochyena and Zigzagoon that show up in PCHex++ with Unown J sprites in place of their actual species. I also have a Treecko that shows up as a Mega Charizard X.

Also, whenever I initially load the game after editing a Pokemon's stats, a mega evolution icon overlaps their "Lv." in battle. It only lasts for one battle though.

Am I doing something wrong here? I'd take screenshots of my Pokemon in PCHex++ but I can't load it properly with Hans.
odd. i dont have any of these problems.

Ricken

Waiting for something to happen?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Update?

Sammand

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using 0.1.4, and as far as I know that's the latest version, right?

I took a couple photos. The Unowns in the box are clones of Wingull and Poochyena, just to see if that would fix it. The Wurmple wasn't edited so its sprite is fine.

20160510_142741_HDR~2.jpg 20160510_142816_HDR~2.jpg

EDIT: Okay, so after a while of playing and trying out a few things, I think I managed to fix it. I used the text-based PCHex to generate a PID for my Treecko that consisted of only integers (the PID it had before this was in hexademical, so there were alpha characters in it. I'm assuming this was the work of PCHex++). After that, I "changed" the species of the Pokemon to what it should have been (this changed the sprite). Then I played AS for a little bit and came back to PCHex++. Before this it would change the sprite to some mega evolved Pokemon like Mega Charizard or Kangaskhan, but this time it was just a normal Treecko. I'm gonna mess around with the other Pokes to see if they get fixed too.

Edit edit: Nevermind, there are some unedited Pokemon that have hex PIDs. Guess I'm not quite right, but something worked along the way

Last edited by Sammand,

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i havent tried it yet but it surely looks cool, yet i wanna suggest you a few things:
inventory editor (of course)
pokedex editor...
pokedex editor:
flags for unknown, seen/caught
flags for shiny
flags for gender

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i havent tried it yet but it surely looks cool, yet i wanna suggest you a few things:
inventory editor (of course)
pokedex editor...
pokedex editor:
flags for unknown, seen/caught
flags for shiny
flags for gender
You can already change Shiny and Gender.
Although, I do think a Pokedex See/Caught editor would be nice, along with an inventory (items) editor too. :P

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can already change Shiny and Gender.
Although, I do think a Pokedex See/Caught editor would be nice, along with an inventory (items) editor too. :P
you misunderstood; what i said about shiny and gender wasnt directed to the pokemon maker itself

but options in the YET to be pokedex editor
you want a shinydex? yeah tick all the isShiny flags on each pokemon
you want a gender specific pokedex? some pokemon have different models depending on gender (meowstic for example)

the pokedex only shows the first pokemon met as gender+(non)/shiny

so you met a shiny female meowstic: forever you will see a shiny female meowstic in the dex

(not sure if: first met female pokemon is registered as male pokemon in the dex, but its true on the shiny fact)

Last edited by Yokujin,

myrna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Loving this <3 makes WT a lot easier!

Just 1 question , how can i change the nickname of a pokemon? I cant find how to do it.

Or is this not a thing yet?

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loving this <3 makes WT a lot easier!

Just 1 question , how can i change the nickname of a pokemon? I cant find how to do it.

Or is this not a thing yet?
Not a thing yet. Pretty sure it's being considered, tho.

Edit: Can the newest changelog be added to the first post? Lazy me hadn't checked the GitHub and didn't realize there was a 0.1.4 version out.

Last edited by IronClouds,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may feel dumb asking this, barely spent time searching the thread. That being said, how do I delete a Pokemon without cloning an empty slot and replacing a filled one with the cloned slot?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Y
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The cheat codes 911 catch the crazy drivers