ROM Hack [WIP] New Super Mario Bros 2 REMIX

Exavold

eeh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, I've got an idea. What if I make you spawn in a box that prevents your from escaping, while a pipe drops poison mushrooms on you! :rofl2:
You evil being , OUT OF THIS HOUSE !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyways , it's definitly a project that i'll be following and contribute to maybe , good luck.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but then this makes no sense if you made it function differently

How is it functioning differently? I replaced the textures for the mushroom. And I said it functions "EXACTLY like the normal mushroom". As in the super mushroom. I though It was pretty obvious it was a texture hack.

Truner

Trophies
Website
truner.beluva.hu
XP
Country
Hungary
I made a purple mushroom. Here is the best part: It functions EXACTLY like the normal mushroom in every way. If I figure out how to make custom enemies/items, should I bring back the poison mushroom from Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels? Probably a bad idea.
Ya, that is a good idea. Can't you make a Goomba spawn from an item box and have it show the purple mushroom? Or perhaps set the function of the mushroom to kill you?
btw is it possible to have the flight for the Raccoon suit trigger whenever you want, or just when you reach top speed? Because the flying cap from Super Mario 64 could be interesting if you made Mario fly with his third jump and got rid of the short time limit on it perhaps? Shouldn't be hard to model either, since you only need to add wings to his cap!

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, that is a good idea. Can't you make a Goomba spawn from an item box and have it show the purple mushroom? Or perhaps set the function of the mushroom to kill you?
btw is it possible to have the flight for the Raccoon suit trigger whenever you want, or just when you reach top speed? Because the flying cap from Super Mario 64 could be interesting if you made Mario fly with his third jump and got rid of the short time limit on it perhaps? Shouldn't be hard to model either, since you only need to add wings to his cap!

Its A LOT harder than that.

D

Deleted User

Yeah its currently impossible to edit exit points without doing it manually. (Something I don't know how to do.)
I have this issue too. I'm never be able to finish W1-1 remake of NSMB DS before going for a holiday soon. :sad:

reymas101

Professional GBAtemp Noob
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Icon idea

Attachments

• nsmb2_mario_icon_by_cheetowott-d5df065.png
    nsmb2_mario_icon_by_cheetowott-d5df065.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 176

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay