ROM Hack [WIP] New Super Mario Bros 2 REMIX

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could you list me which levels need new music? I do not own the game so I can't check

Right now everything needs new music, except for the title screen theme. How about the overworld music? Like what you would hear in level 1-1. Also what should I credit you as?

ketal

aiueo
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Right now everything needs new music, except for the title screen theme. How about the overworld music? Like what you would hear in level 1-1. Also what should I credit you as?
Okay, I'm gonna write the overworld music. Please credit me as sykhro

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I think I read somewhere that the HANS is for doing this. Just wanting to know something really quick. Im sorry for putting it here, but I cant find a dedicated Thread for HANS. With the Cheat Codes, can those Codes work for Gateway's Cheat System, or only for HANS?

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I think I read somewhere that the HANS is for doing this. Just wanting to know something really quick. Im sorry for putting it here, but I cant find a dedicated Thread for HANS. With the Cheat Codes, can those Codes work for Gateway's Cheat System, or only for HANS?

Gateway's cheat system only work with gateway, not HANS. Also in the future, if there is no dedicated thread for it, just ask in a new thread.

Reactions: Smoker1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0