Hacking (WIP) multiple NNID on 3DS (PROJECT)

Februarysn0w

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi : )
Recently I started to working this.

Here is a poc video for this. Still got error so I can not release this now.
but, when I fixed error I will release the method. I donno how much time I need, to fix the error. sorry

any ideas, suggestions and solutions are welcome.

poc video (WIP)

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I don't think this would work because only one nnid can be linked on a specific 3ds at a time on Nintendo's servers side. That's why it asks you for internet connection when you're performing a system format, to unlink the nnid from that 3ds on the servers. I got the same result when I tried an emunand with a different nnid from what I had on sysnand but you can have the same nnid on sysnand and emunand since they're both linked to the same 3ds on the server side. :unsure:

Februarysn0w

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I don't think this would work because only one nnid can be linked on a specific 3ds at a time on Nintendo's servers side. That's why it asks you for internet connection when you're performing a system format, to unlink the nnid from that 3ds on the servers. I got the same result when I tried an emunand with a different nnid from what I had on sysnand but you can have the same nnid on sysnand and emunand since they're both linked to the same 3ds on the server side. :unsure:

yes, basicaly we can not link 2 nnid on each console. the question is how the server detecting our 3ds. right? they detecting our 3ds with console id and its stored on secure_info_A too. last few bytes are console id.

so I simply modified the console id and tried. if you do not change console id and tried this method you will get another error I think.

Last edited by Februarysn0w,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative